Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Türk Polisi İsrailli yolcuları tutukladı.

demian

Öne çıkan mesajlar

said:

KKTC'den Rumlar'a sert uyarı
KKTC Cumhurbaşkanı Derviş Eroğlu, Akdeniz’de petrol ve doğalgaz aranması konusunda Rum tarafının tutumunun endişe verici olduğunu, Türkiye ve KKTC’nin bu konuyu çok yakından takip ettiğini ve kararlı bir duruş sergilediğini belirterek, Rum yönetimini, "Türk tarafı eşdeğerde adımları atmaktan çekinmeyecek" diye uyardı.

http://dunya.milliyet.com.tr/kktc-den-rumlar-a-sert-uyari/dunya/dunyadetay/05.09.2011/1434934/default.htm

hadi önce kıprısı ordan mescidi aksaya gogo
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Tepelerinin tasını çok attırırsak zaten yahudi sermayeli sıcak para buhar olursa bir gecede 2,0 USD/TRY, 3,0 EUR/TRY.

Birşey olur da savaş çıkar İsraile baskın gelirsek hemen nobel barış ödüllü Obama devreye girer, 2. nobel barış ödülünü götürür. Zaten Türkiye Israille savaşacak da ABD fiziken müdahil olmayacak sdfghj.

Bu ekonomik yaptırımlar olarak ne kadar samimi olduğunu hükümetin göreceğiz. Yalnız Davos sonrası Milli Eğitim Bakanının okullara aman ha İsrail mallarını boykot etmeye kalkmayın diye talimat gönderdiğini hatırlıyor musunuz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

yok yav şuna karşılık olarak yapılmış

said:

Israelis held in Istanbul airport
Passengers arriving in Turkey detained by local police after their passports taken away from them; passenger: Everyone was in shock
Attila Somfalvi
Published: 09.05.11, 09:58 / Israel News

About 40 Israeli passengers on board a Turkish Airlines flight from Tel Aviv to Istanbul were held for several hours by local police on Monday after their passports had been taken away from them. The passengers said that the Turkish police officers were disrespectful, claiming that such an incident was unprecedented.

"I think that the police officers didn't even know what they were looking for," one of the passengers told Ynet. "They apparently got an order to detain us, one by one. Everyone was in shock; we didn't know what they were going to do to us. Obviously this was done intentionally in order to create an unpleasant feeling."

Latest articles on the diplomatic crisis with Turkey:
Head to head: What to do with Turkey?
Turkey to sign strategic alliance with Egypt
Olmert: Turkey not Israel's enemy
Turkey to challenge Gaza blockade at ICJ
Exporters fear losing Turkish market

"They asked us why we came here, opened our bags, checked how much money we have and what we have on our laptops," he added.

Anti-Israel protests in Istanbul (Archive photo: AP)

Authorities in Jerusalem estimate that the detention of the Israeli passengers came in response to a recent incident during which Turkish citizens were detained for questioning by border police at Ben Gurion Airport.

Foreign Ministry officials said that no directive was issued regarding a change in the policy that concerns the reception of Israelis, and that there was no intention to single out Israelis that arrive in Turkey. "It was a mid-rank initiative that apparently came in response to the incident at Ben Gurion Airport," they said.

'Point of no return'
R' and D', businessmen who were on the flight said the attitude of the police officers at the airport was estranged. "We have been doing business in Turkey for 13 years. They held all Israelis. Whoever doesn’t have to work here shouldn’t come. They spoke rudely and acted improperly. People missed their connections but they didn’t care," he said.

According to the two, "As soon as they saw an Israeli, they told him to move on to questioning. All the Israelis were together and they accumulated the passports in one pile. I have never seen such a thing. I have also never seen them behaving in such disrespect. I don't know what will be the atmosphere on the street. I don't know what to expect. The papers from yesterday are filled with incitement.

"They asked us how long we are planning to stay, gesturing with their hands to stay put. No explanations were given. They gave back our passports after almost two hours," the two added.

The passengers on board described a sense of anxiety and a desire to return home. "This feels like the point of no return. Whatever we have felt until now, it will not be the same anymore."

Hayuta Leibovitz, another passenger on the flight, said, "I really want to go home but I am already here and I have to work. I will return to Israel on Thursday and then I will think about what's next. Will it be the last time that we come here? If that's the situation, we will go to places where we are wanted. Even if my income is generated here and all my production is done in Istanbul, if they don't me here, I'll leave."

Similar treatment at Ben Gurion Airport?
Meanwhile, the Turkish news agency "Anatolya" reported that Turkish tourists had encountered similar treatment at Ben-Gurion Airport. One of them said, "When we reached the airport in Tel Aviv on our way back to Turkey, security personnel took me and my friends aside and we waited there for a long time.

"They asked about our personal information, including email addresses, phone numbers, our family status and even the number of children we had. They checked our luggage multiple times after which they conducted a physical search," he added.

According to the passenger, "They asked us to remove all clothing. They checked a Turkish woman in one of the rooms. They only examined Turkish passengers and the search was very hostile. When we reached Antalya, the plane was forced to perform an emergency landing after one of the passengers felt ill following the way we had been treated in Israel."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:

İsrail bizim vatandaşlarımızın oraya gidiş nedenini sorguluyorsa, biz de İsrail vatandaşlarına aynı soruları soruyoruz. İsrail devletinin yaptığının aynısını, karşılıklılık esasına göre, Dışişleri'nin kriterlerine göre uyguluyoruz" ded

http://www.haberturk.com/polemik/haber/666505-aynisini-israillilere-yapiyoruz
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

İsrail bilmem de bu şerefsiz Almanlara pasaportta zorluk çıkaralım.

Zaten vizeyi vermişsin daha neyi sorup sorguluyorsun ?

Geliş amacın ne diye başlıyor. İş diyorum, toplantıya geldim. Ne işi hangi firma diye soruyorlar default.

Geçen kadın polis cebinde ne kadar para var dedi seni bir gece kapatacak kadar diyecektim zor tuttum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

aynen,israil önce 20 kadar türk vatandaşına bu muameleyi yapmış,tek tek soymuşlar,üstlerinde patlayıcı madde,uyuşturucu bilmem ne varmı diye,tipik terörist muamelesi göstermişler.bunu duyan bizimkilerde havaalanındaki 40 kadar israilliye aynısını yapınca israil basını bunu israil vatandaşını tutukladılar olarak duyurmuş
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

başlıkla ilgili: onlar bizimkilere ne yapıyor pek bilmiyorum ama bizim yapmamız abes olmuş, nihayetinde vatandaş sadece bunlar. onların çirkefliğini paylaşmamız doğru olmaz.

savaş geyiğiyle ilgili: 6 gün savaşıyla filan kıyaslamak mümkün değil çünkü kara sınırımız yok. olsa üstlerinden geçeriz ama, arapların beceriksizliği dünyada eşi benzeri az bulunur örnekler çünkü. uzun hikaye ama efsane beceriksizlikleri var mısır'ın, suriye filan adam değil zaten. ırak ciddi girse gene israil devrilirdi ama yapmadılar.

israil iyi ama türkiye bir tier üstte. milliyetçilikten ziyade objektif değerlendirmem. iran dışında bir güç yok ortadoğu'da rakibimiz olabilecek.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Onu bunu bilmem de İsrail ile bir şekilde denizde veya havada karşılaşırsa ordumuz pek nişan alacak hedef nulamayabilirler. Mısır savaşını hatırlarsanız 1 dakika içinde bğtğn haberleşmesini kör etmişlerdi bundan seneler önce yani adamların savaö teknolojisi ve acımasızlığı bizden çok ileri.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Joker said:

Taraflar
İsrail vs

Mısır - Iraq - Suriye - Ürdün
Destekleyen ülkeler:
Iraq
Suudi Arabistan
Sudan
Tunus
Fas
Cezayir
Libya

israil'i destekleyen kimse yoktu yani? israil ajanı mısın, ürkeğin teki misin, yoksa samimi duygularla israil'den mi korkuyorsun?

Sam said:

başlıkla ilgili: onlar bizimkilere ne yapıyor pek bilmiyorum ama bizim yapmamız abes olmuş, nihayetinde vatandaş sadece bunlar. onların çirkefliğini paylaşmamız doğru olmaz.

şuna da kesinlikle katılmıyorum. bizimkilere ne yapılıyorsa, onlara da o yapılır. bizimkilere birşey yapılmazsa, onlarınkine de birşey yapılmaz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...