Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

paticikteki en iyi post

Cons

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Cons said:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e0/OrigCash.jpg
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Ahaha patiye atılmamış ama bu da iyiymiş.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Cons said:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e0/OrigCash.jpg

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Hey Faggots,
Benim adım John ve ben seni her biri nefret ediyorum. Hepiniz, aptal eşek fotoğraflara bakarken her onların günün ikinci harcamak no-can, engelli yağ vardır. Her şeyi dünyada kötü. Dürüst, herhangi hiç bir kedi aldık? Ben, ben kendi güvensizlikleri nedeniyle insanların alay eğlenceli tahmin demek ancak tüm yepyeni bir seviyeye çekmek. Bu hatta kapalı facebook resimleri mastürbasyon daha kötüdür.
bir yabancı olmayın. Sadece en iyi atış ile bana çarptı. Ben çok fazla mükemmelim. Ben, futbol takımının kaptanı ve benim basketbol takım marş. spor yapmak ne öteki "çıplak çekilmiş Japon halkına otuzbir" daha çal? Ben de, düz A olsun ve (O sadece beni uçurdu; Shit SO nakit olarak) bir beceriyor sıcak kız arkadaşı var. Sadece kendinizi öldürün gereken tüm ibneler vardır. Dinlediğiniz için teşekkürler.
Pic Related: Bu benim ve bitch
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...