Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Battle.Net ID sistemi ve gizlilik

Masquerade

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Bobby Kotick: Hey Mike, I have this amazing idea for making us some money. Its called Real ID and it will be the next big thing! Your people will love this!

Mike Morhaime: Alright... I'm listening.

BK: Well, we link everyone's B.Net account to Facebook! And then they can use their real names and find all their friends on B.Net and share everything on Facebook!

MM: That's... not really a good idea. I mean, yes, they'll be able to play with their friends, but they can already do that as it is.

BK: Well, what if we add it into the forums as a requirement, and force them to be accountable for their posts too. It cleans up the forums, and we can really build a solid gaming community that we can market to the world!

MM: That's... that's just not right. These people are gamers. They live and die by their handles, their gamertags. Besides, that would be a horrendous invasion of privacy.

BK: No no, they'll love it! Look at Zynga and Popcap and all of those other Facebook gaming companies! It'll be like printing money!

MM: Yeah, we're not really into that genre. We have a wide fanbase that are rabidly dedicated to us by building solid games that are fun to play.

BK: Yes, but think of all the added revenue! This would be awesome! People love their friends, and want to play with them!

MM: Fine. We'll give it a shot. But I'll bet you a dollar. *places a dollar on BK's desk* I'll bet you this one dollar that I'll write 'I was wrong, Mike' on, and you can frame it in your office, that there will be an outcry about this that you can not imagine.

BK: Great Mike! I knew you'd see it my way.

(4 days later)

MM: So, you owe me a dollar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Cuce said:

Absolut said:

Yasal olarak uygulamaya geçemeyecekleri birşey merak etmeyin.

valla eula'da yazanları bilen kimse varmıki? yazmıslardır oraya

Kimsenin adını soyadını veya mailini yayınlayamaz public bir forumda yazar OK demedikçe. O mail adresleri sadece WoW için kullanılmıyor bin tane spam mail gelmeye balar oyle birsey olursa o yasal riski goze alamaz. Resmen para ile mail adreslerimizi satmakla aynı şey.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

'I'd like to take some time to speak with all of you regarding our desire to make the Blizzard forums a better place for players to discuss our games. We've been constantly monitoring the feedback you've given us, as well as internally discussing your concerns about the use of real names on our forums. As a result of those discussions, we've decided at this time that real names will not be required for posting on official Blizzard forums.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...