Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Ecnebi Fikralari

NoTwisT

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Yabanci Forumlardan 3 tane fikra. Cevirmeye usendim, anlayanlar anlamayanlara anlatsin :P

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile,
a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on
a bench in a mental institution.

"Let's fuck the cat?" asked the zoophile.
"Let's fuck the cat and then torture
it," says the sadist.
"Let's fuck the cat, torture it and
then kill it," shouted the murderer.
"Let's fuck the cat, torture it, kill it
and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.
"Let's fuck the cat, torture it, kill it,
have sex with it again and then burn it," said
the pyromaniac.

There was silence, and then the masochist
said: "Meow."
--------------------------------------------------

A college professor reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. 'Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack, serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it!'

A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, 'What would you say if tomorrow I told you I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?'

The entire class is reduced to laughter. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says, 'Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'

--------------------------------------------------------------

A very loud, unattractive, hard-faced woman walks into Wallmart with her two kids in tow,
screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The door greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Wallmart. Nice children you've got there-are they twins?"

The fat ugly woman stops screaming long enough to snarl: "Of course they fucking aren't! The oldest, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins?..... Do you think they look alike, ya dickead?"

"Absolutely not," replies the greeter, "I just can't believe anyone would shag you twice!"

----------------------------------------------------
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sonuncuyu anlamadım ama dur ben bi tane anlatayım

kadının biri erkeklerden bıkmış intihar edecek atıyo kendini asagıya o sırada balkonda duran bi fransız tutuyo

neden atladıgını soruyor,kadının cevabı siz erkekler hepiniz aynısınız bıktım sizden olunca fransız kadını vazgecirmek icin gel seninle fransaya gidelim gezelim tozalım diyor,kadın sonra diyor,fransız yemek yeriz diyor,sonra diyor,e sonra yatarız diyor kadın ittirip fransızı dusmeye devam ediyor

alt katta ingiliz tutuyor onla da aynı muabbet geciyor sunu yaparız bunu yaparız,kadın sonra diyor,ingiliz tabi yatarız diyor kadın yine ittirip dusmeye devam ediyor

boyle 2-3 ırk millet daha gectikten sonra kadını sonunda bizim temel tutuyor,iyi kalpli temel kadını vazgecirmek icin trabzona gideriz ferahlarsın yayla havası alınca diyor,kadın sonra diyor,temel anam hamsi yapar yersin diyor,kadın sonra diyor,sonra trabzonspor macına gideriz diyor,kadın en sonunda aradıgı erkegi bulduguna umutlanıyor,sonraları devam ettirip temelden ahlaksız teklifi bir turlu alamayınca ee yatmayacakmıyız diye soruyor,temel orospu geber deyip kadını asagı atıyor
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

NoTwisT said:
Yabanci Forumlardan 3 tane fikra. Cevirmeye usendim, anlayanlar anlamayanlara anlatsin :P

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile,
a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on
a bench in a mental institution.

"Let's fuck the cat?" asked the zoophile.
"Let's fuck the cat and then torture
it," says the sadist.
"Let's fuck the cat, torture it and
then kill it," shouted the murderer.
"Let's fuck the cat, torture it, kill it
and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.
"Let's fuck the cat, torture it, kill it,
have sex with it again and then burn it," said
the pyromaniac.

There was silence, and then the masochist
said: "Meow."

Ulan adamlar ne gelişmiş be, bizde standart fıkra karakteri sayısı 3 olur, adamlarda 6.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...