Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

noluyoruz?!

sesu

Öne çıkan mesajlar

psıkopati said:
Ya tamam aşk abartı belki ama harbi harbi etkilendim.Yoksa gecenin 4'üne kadar dalga olsun diye bilgisayar başında oturmadık.Üstüne bide siz ve iğrenç şakalarınızla uğraşıyorum.Bunlarla mücadele için gerçekten iyi bi sebep gerekir takdir edersiniz ki

her etkilenen topik açsa google batar
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Boss GT Central was started by me when I purchased my Boss GT6 and saw that the manual was just not good enough. I started this site with the hopes that fellow musicians would come together and share their information and thoughts about this unit in an open community. Since then, this site has gone through two iterations and a re-launch in 2002. We are the leading online content repository for the Boss GT series of effect pedals.

We are not sponsored, monitored or affiliated with Boss or Roland in any way. Just musicians working together. We have a great collection of sounds, patches, software and retail merchandise available. Also, our forums are the most comprehensive source of information available anywhere in the world for Boss GT units.

Enjoy!

This website uses flash. In order to view this site with all of its content, you may need to download a flash player. You can do that by clicking on the following button.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...