Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Athene - Wrath of the 1337 King -

Lindoras

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Wrath of the 1337 King

I, Merciless Gladiator Athene, who am also the best World of Warcraft player in the world, am now documentizing my life as a pro-gamer in a real movie (like Hollywood), for you guys, for free. My movie will show how good I am so the world can see, just like Jesus putted himself on the crouse to show ppl that he was a cool guy, I am putting myself on the cinema. I just heal ppl and I help ppl, that's me, it's just like profets, for the movie ppl; u can compare it with John Skywalker from Star Trek.

Features
Learn 2 become pro in game and in life thx to my tips
Watch me teach the Light to ppl in real life and interact with the real world
Learn how to seduce chicks ATHENE-style
Watch how I am pro at cooking
Learn how to make good money ATHENE-style
See my family
Learn how I play Arena and how u can pwn in 5v5
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Lol ne safı yahu abartmışsınız olayı. Sadece iyi rol yapıyor o duruşun hakkını veriyor. Tania olmasa gerçekten bu derece izlenir mi orası meçhul. Onlarda bunun farkında dikkat ederseniz tüm videoların açılış resimlerinde hep tania yer almakta :)

Profesyonel oyuncu olmasalarda amatörlüğün ötesinde oldukları kesin.

Aşağıdaki linkte hazırladıkları kısa filmleri mevcut. Bence çok başarılılar ve amaçları 9 milyon oyuncusu olan bir oyun üzerinden kendi popülaritelerini sağlayıp profesyonel oyunculuk kariyerinin önünü açmak. Athene'nin 3-4 milyon civarı izlenen bir videosu olduğunu hesaba katarsak başarılı olduğunu söyleyebiliriz.

http://www.movielol.org/ss.php
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...