Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Dark and Light Son durum

Gladmir

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Herkezin de sandıgı gibi "5 th" olayı yalan oldu sevgili pati giller.

NDA muhabettinden basım belaya girmesin kısa bişiler link licem acıklama sadece, diger content icin arama yaparak bişiler cıkarabilrsiniz

News about the Beta / News à propos de la Beta.
Greetings everyone,

Because of the disconnection problems we all encountered on the last Beta Test Client version, we chose to increase the packet size during data transmission between our server and your clients. The direct consequence was that the packets sent were fragmented, but some firewalls are blocking fragmented packets. We therefore decided to work with BigWorld on a reliable and stable solution that would protect us from this kind of problem.
The implementation was a long process, but now it's done. This modification will fix connection problems you may encounter while loading the game and while in the game. Our Servers should now be a lot more stable.

This week-end, AD and NP3 teams will test our servers in order to make sure everything is well. If those tests are conclusive, we will reopen the beta server at the end of next week.

We have also worked on the client itself :
- Environment modifications (land, weather, atmosphere…)
- Frame rate improvement
- New NPCs, armors and weapons
- User Interface improvement (visual and ergonomics)

And on the gameplay:
- Attack of fortresses
- Guild management.

Thank you for your patience and have a nice week end.

DnL Team-

Friday news ! / Nouvelles du vendredi !
Greetings,

A little news before the week end!
As you may have notice, the beta server was not available for the largest part of the week. The difficulties we experienced are related to the server stability problem, the technical team is working to fix this problem and to allow a reopening of the beta server as soon as possible.

For now, we don't have more detailed information, but we will keep you informed.

On our side, this didn't keep us from working, quite the contrary. NP3 and AD team work together on the quest creation, populating the world (Villages and NPCs), and on the lore related to villages and baronies.

Thank you for your patience and you support, have a nice week end.

DnL Team-

Hi everyone,

We just got some information from NP3 about network issues and the future beta stages. Here is the update:

The network instability issues we encountered since version 0.87.08 come from very high data transfers.

We have created a patch, and have applied it to our internal version. In order to fix the beta version you were testing, we had applied a patch that, although it fixed this problem, created issues that had a strong impact on the gameplay.

Given the fact that we are running short of time, we decided not to patch the whole fix on version 0.87.xx. We could have done this, but time is a major restriction here. We will not restart the servers with the patched version, as it would eventually make the servers crash, which would require tech personnel to fix issues that are, in fact, already resolved on the internal version.

We therefore decided to wait until version 0.88.xx is finalized. This version integrates the complete patch for the network bug. Then the servers will go back online.

We cannot give you a date for this patch, as many other elements have to be taken into account regarding this new version completion.

Be sure that once we have accurate information for you, you will be informed on this boards.

Thanks for your understanding and loyalty.

Your Dark and Light team

----------------------------------------------------

Uzun lafın kısası DnL DEV leri 1 haftadır server ı acmaya kasıyorlar baştan teknik sorunlar cok fazla, ama betaya başlayan guild den arkadaslar oyunun temel sisteminin gayet iyi oldugunu haber verdiler.

Gladmir Ebonlore
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Oyuna başlıyacak "dark" oyuncuların dikkatine;

Bilindigi gibi oyunda olusacak güç dengeleri oyun baslamadan oturmaya başladı.Paticik takımından oyuna başlıcak arkadaşlar eğer ki kurulu clan sistemleri varsa ve uye sayıları 3 aşşaı 5 yukarı belli ise butun Dark guild ların kurdugu bir ittifak olan Dominion a vakit kaybetmeden guild larını kayıt ettirmelerinde büyük yarar var.

Bu ittifak tla ilgili net te detaylı bilgi mevcut, bunun yanında oyun baslamadan nicname reserve olayını baslattı yapımcı firma vakit kaybetmeden nicklerinizi authorize ettirin gerekli link sitede mevcut[signature][hline]GladmiR Schroding of FrF
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Alması önemli degil nasılsa Tharkas Ebonlore diye başlıcaksın oyuna, gerci SoG release inde soyad kullanılacak mı bilmiorum ama sonucta final beta dan sonra oyunun çıkışıyla beraber soyadı kullanmaya kesin başlıcaz...

Ha o zaman tharkas ebonlore diye birileri nickini almış olursa zaten aldıgına bin pişman olacagı kesin :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

oyunun kesin çıkış tarihi hala belli deil dimi?
ha bide oynuyacak turkler tek bi guilddemi toplanacak?[signature][hline]Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship."

[Bu mesaj Regador tarafından 13 Kasım 2005 11:55 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yanlız şimdi farkettim olayın dumur durumunu, sadece oyunun burdan takip etmeye çalışan birisi cidden şaşırmıştır.

SoG oyunun ilk bölümü yani dark and light başlamadan ilk 6 ay oyunun temelleri ve cografyası otursun diye adamlar open beta vari bir release yapıcak.

SoG bittikten sona paraları bayılıp oyuna gercekten baslıcaz, ama SoG da oyunun temelleri oturucagı icin katılım yapmanız sizin yararınıza.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Gladmir, 13 Kasım 2005 18:57 tarihinde demiş ki:
Yanlız şimdi farkettim olayın dumur durumunu, sadece oyunun burdan takip etmeye çalışan birisi cidden şaşırmıştır.

SoG oyunun ilk bölümü yani dark and light başlamadan ilk 6 ay oyunun temelleri ve cografyası otursun diye adamlar open beta vari bir release yapıcak.

SoG bittikten sona paraları bayılıp oyuna gercekten baslıcaz, ama SoG da oyunun temelleri oturucagı icin katılım yapmanız sizin yararınıza.

SoG'a preload desek daha iyi olur L2 oynayanınız varsa demek istediğimi anlar..[signature][hline]Why do the bad so ruin the GOOD? is there a man who takes me upon the stars?.. or am i alone till the end? life is bitch .. time to DIE..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bu gece 00:00 dan sonra mı başlayacak download?[signature][hline]Burakstlin Majere : "Hope is denial of reality"
Burakstlin of FrF (SWG) (Kısaca balık da derler ) , Elenasse of Alaturqua (EQ2) , Burakstlin of Alaturqua (WoW) , Burakstlin of Alaturqua TR (GW), Burakstlin of ? (EQ1). Burakstlin of Ebonlore (D&L)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

o mesaj kayıtlı herkeze gitti 24 kasım 4 aralık tarihleri arasında 8881 prioneer key i 59.99$ fiyatla pre-order a koyulcak..[signature][hline]Why do the bad so ruin the GOOD? is there a man who takes me upon the stars?.. or am i alone till the end? life is bitch .. time to DIE..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...