Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Silence of The Lambs - Spoiler içerir -

screamer

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Filmi bugün bir daha izledim ama aklıma bir soru düştü.FBI ajanları yanlış yere baskın yaptığında Crawford baskının yanlış olduğunu anladığı gibi Clarice diyordu neden ? Amcam nasıl Clarice in başının belada olduğunu anladı ?[signature][hline]Msn ¦ Mail ¦ Icq
"Dün gece Habertürk'de bir programa çıktık, program uzadı da uzadı, böyle seks filmi gibi saat 2 ye kadar falan..." => Erman Toroğlu
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

clarice'in öbür adama gittiğini biliyordu ama neden biliyordu emin değilim, clarice kendi söylemişti sanırım.. net hatırlamıyorum ama clarice zaten adamı şüpheli görerek gitmemişti galiba, orada bişileri görünce anlıyordu herifin suçlu olduğunu..[signature][hline]Elder Scrolls forumunda ES4'ü niye multiplayer özellikli istemediğini izah eden MutantPenguin demiş ki:
People suck, if I want to game I'll do it with/against circuit boards and lines of C++ that know how to RP, not people that don't know how to string a sentence together.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 9 yıl sonra ...
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

Clarice Starling: You see a lot, Doctor. But are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself? What about it? Why don't you - why don't you look at yourself and write down what you see? Or maybe you're afraid to.

Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

vay be
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...