Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

pelin batu milflik kategorisine girmişdir

iarwain

Öne çıkan mesajlar

The DIR command - This command will list the files and directories contained in your current directory, if used without an argument, or the directory you specify as an argument. To use the command you would just type dir and press enter and you will see a listing of the current files in the directory you are in, including information about their file sizes, date and time they were last written to. The command will also show how much space the files in the directory are using and the total amount of free disk space available on the current hard drive
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

I called the telco and bridged the modem, now I show a WAN ip on the firewall, addresses page.
I created a service for TCP+UDP of 37777:37778 as you suggested and named it DVR access
I port-forwarded the service above to ORANGE and the DVR's static IP. I did not limit source IP, but what I may do is lookup the MAC of my windows laptop (the DVR web interface only works with IE, and I normally use Apple), and enter that MAC address in instead of source ip (per my understanding, unless someone spoofs my mac address, that will limit it to the one laptop for access).
I port-forwarded the default service of http on 80 to ORANGE and the DVR's static IP.
At this time the first rule shows down and second (http) shows up (the green arrow at the end of the rule). Is that normal?

I can't test it until I get home to the windows laptop.
I do plan to put more than one device on orange for access from the world, Do I have to do that with the source port option? That way I could put in the WAN ip:xxxxx and it would port forward to the proper device? This is my understanding of how it works.

Ultimately I wish to setup a VPN in as well, and I think there is enough docs on that for me to try once the rest of the network is working like I desire. If you read earlier posts in this thread, I am also changing my customer (open) wireless to blue now that the modem is bridged, and then I just clear address filtering to allow them internet access (I have no plans to allow blue to orange or green).

Again, thanks for the help, if you have time to comment on this stuff before I get home tonight to test it, I greatly appreciate it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...