Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Arrogance, immaturity; Team Liquid

kermit

Öne çıkan mesajlar

I've heard many people whining about how lame these guys are, this time me and my guildies have had a chance to see it with our own eyes. Long story short, they stole our treasury map from a mob that we killed, then sweared at us and then killed us. I guess no further comment requiered...

http://i52.tinypic.com/34didn8.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Cuce said:

e dedik işte küfürün bi acıklaması yok zaten, ama gerisini yazmaları bile komik olmuş

Please don't lie, its not necessary. Just be a man for once.
I have a friend from your guild, Lenor. We were on skype and we asked him if he can do a favor to us and ask you if you can give it back to us. You replied;

THEY CAN KILL US AND GET IT HAHAHAH

then you harrased us while we were killing lich lord, u casted wall on our way and some stupid moves to make us die. I didn't say DO YOU WANT TO DIE? I asked you like why did you say that, we just asked you nicely IF you can give that back to us.

Nevermind, you are an immature person obviousy and i don't wanna discuss what you did, because it was stupid. I opened this thread to make you have some punishment about **** talking, the rest is up to authorities.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yea, welcome to UO.
Someone can be an ass and then that victim can go to the community and reveal the fact that they're *******s. Then nature takes its course and people don't like them.

I feel like these people who are like "Welcome to UO" whenever someone complains about their behavior think that rude behavior should be excusable because we're playing UO. In UO, you have consequences for your action. And that consequence is ridicule and retaliation to rude behavior. Get used to it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

fede said:

işsizlikte son nokta. hem uo oynuyolar hem de page filan atıyolar hem de küfür yiyolar

Yeah, you still don't understand that its not the map, loot or killing.

Actually it makes sense, if you were capable of understanding the problem here, you wouldn't do that at first place.

It's about your childish behaviours and SWEARING, okay?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...