Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Mağdur APB Oyuncularına EA'dan Kıyak!

jonq

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Normalde öbür konudan devam edecektim ama kapalı :)

EA, APB almış mağdur oyuncularına bir kıyak geçip "EA STORE" dan digital download edilebilen oyunlardan birini seçerek bedavadan sahip oluyorsunuz. Yani APB'ye verdiğiniz paralar boşa gitmemiş oluyor.

EA giving free game to disgruntled APB buyers

Burada ki haberde oyunu "Digital" olarak alan kişiler için geçerli olduğu söyleniyor. Ben box almıştım yine de şansımı deneyeyim dedim. Email attım cevap bekliyorum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Buyrun gelen cevap bu arkadaşlar.

Akşam gidip bir kaç poz çekeyim "APB BOX" umun, sonra göndereyim bakalım ne olacak :)

EA Support said:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support.

We understand that you purchased APB and since the game is no longer available to play, you'd like us to refund the purchase amount you spent on it. While refunding the amount is not possible in this case, as a refund to what you've lost, we're offering you a free game from EA Store "http://eastore.ea.com". If you purchased the game after 7/15/2010 then you are eligible for this offer and can select any game you would wish with a couple of exceptions as noted below:

· Only those games for which we've Digital Download version available on EA Store can be selected.
· Please do not select a game which is not released yet.

In order to proceed with the refund request; along with the name of the game you'd like to play, we will also need the proof of your APB purchase:

· In case of box version - attach the scanned copy of your purchase receipt in this email.
· In case of downloadable version, please provide the screenshot of your purchase proof (Email from the retailer).
· In case of digital download version from EA Store, provide us the order #.

Once you've provided us the proof of your purchase and name of the game you'd wish to have, we'll entitle it on your account and then you will have to use the EA Download Manager to download the game. If you do not have EADM, you can download it here: http://eastore.ea.com/eadm

Thank you!
EA Customer Support
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"Easupport" said:

Hello,

I'm really sorry for the unfortunate outcome with this title. If you have purchased the title from other third party store, we do not have any option to provide you a refund. So please check our EA Store and provide any PC downloadable title currently available in EA Store(excluding pre-orders, Crysis or Orange Box).

I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Nathaniel
EA Customer Support

Box un resimlerini çekip yolladım şöyle bir cevap geldi.
Bende 2-3 oyun ismi yazıp geri yolladım. Bakalım sonuç ne olacak.

Ayrıca oyunu digital alan başka bir arkadaşımda mail atmış ona 20$ lık indirim kuponu vermişler.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Easupport said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting back to us at EA Customer Support.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

In order to download the game you need to follow the steps provided below :

1. Download and install EA download manager.( http://eastore.ea.com/eadm )
2. Sign into the EA download manager using your email address : [email protected] and EA account password.
3. The account window will open and you will be able to see the download generated in your list.
4. Press the start button and the download will begin.
5. Once the download is complete the start/pause button will be replaced by install.
6. Press the button to install the game.

I hope you have some time to fill the survey which you will receive shortly in your email. I will appreciate if you can take out some time and mention if I was of any help to you.

Should you have any further questions, please take a moment to review our Knowledge Base site at http://support.ea.com or do let us know.

Sincerely,

Andy
Customer Support
Electronic Arts

BOX alan arkadaşlar da koşun, koşun :)

EA download manager indirdim, login oldum ve Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 listede download için beklediğini gördüm.

Teşekkürler EA!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ha Asgard görmedim, evet EA ya direk üye ol, hatta daha önceden başka oyunlarda kayıt olduysan aynı mail i kullan, direk o oyunlardaki kaydın da geliyor. ( Lord of Ultima, UO vs ).

Deno, evet DnR'dan aldıgın ( bende DnR'den almıştım ) 60TL'lik BOX lar ( Aral'ın BOX anlayışı bu, elden bişey gelmez ).

Sonra Support'a girip döktürüyorsun. Ilk mesajda BOX'un resimlerini eklerseniz daha iyi olur.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Lasombra said:

Yau millet wow clonundan bıkmış ama wow clonu olmayan her oyunda patlıyo nası iştir anlamadım hele bu 1.5 ay şaka gibi

Oyunun WOW la ne alakası var anlamadım. WOW la uzaktan yakından alakası yok hatta MMO kelimesiyle alakası yok...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...