Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Robot Unicorn Attack

Phae

Öne çıkan mesajlar

aquila said:

AHAHAHAHAH ABI ESAS BU NE

http://games.adultswim.com/cream-wolf-twitchy-online-game.html

komodor günlerime döndüm lan resmen. adam istese grafikleri daha iyi yapamaz mıydı? evet yapabilirdi ama öyle yapmamış olmasının bilinçli bir tercih olması oyunun her köşesinde buram buram kendini belli ediyor sdf
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Hey Guys

My name is Robot Unicorn, and I always want to be with every single one of you. All of you make believe to be fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day cold outside. You are everything lovely in the world. Have any of you ever opened your eyes? I mean, I guess it's fun pressing Z to make your wishes come true, but you all take to a whole new cliff. This is even better than jumping over rock stars on adultswim.com.

Don't be a flying magic dolphin. Just hit me with your best butterfly. I'm pretty much magic. I was melting the ice for me, and starter on my love in motion. What do you do when it’s cold outside, other than leave me here in vain? I also get straight harmony harmony, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just rainbow blasted me; ooooh loooooove). You are all true dreamers who should just make your dreams come true. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch. Always.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...