Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Victoria 2

Werewolf

Öne çıkan mesajlar

"Paradox Ceo" said:

Hey all,

I really like that people are excited that Vic2 is in development. This feels like an interesting and exciting project for all of us, however it is no secret I voted for another project from the Paradox dev team.

Johan assured me our fans want this project, and so did you (forum people) in a poll on this forum.

So in brief; I think this project never will see profit (reason is simple Vic1 was a terrible launch). Johan thinks it will. Johan and his team have the responsibility to create a good game and of course we hope that you will buy it since this was the most voted-for title in our poll.

So, what do I bring to the table except for whining? I have promised the dev team (and checked with my family) that I am shaving my head if this project ever sees profit. AND post pictures of it here in the forum.

We will have a budget meeting in the coming two weeks to see how many units we need to sell to reach our break-even; and keep you posted. Progress reports will follow.

And yes, I am serious.

Cheers,
Fred
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

helal olsun, takdir ettim ama doğruya doğru, ben hayatımda öğrenmesi victoria kadar uzun süren oyun görmedim henüz. hoi3'ün komedi tutorial'ı bile yoktu. forumda aa tutorial yazan adamlardan birine bir imzalı oyun verseler oturup alasını yazar. haliyle eleştirmenler böyle bön bön baktı oyun çıktığında.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 ay sonra ...
  • 3 ay sonra ...
INDEX of Developer Diaries for Victoria II

harita olarak açık ara en başarılı paradox oyunu, fuarda gezip görenler de yazmış. hatta üstte görüldüğü üzere ilk defa yaşadığım yeri düzgün yansıtabilmişler oyuna, bodrum yarımadasını çizmeye uğraşmıyorlardı bile lol.

otomatik pop promotion gibi güzellikler var, dev diary'lere göz atsın meraklısı diyorum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 4 ay sonra ...
Farinal said:

"Paradox Ceo" said:

So, what do I bring to the table except for whining? I have promised the dev team (and checked with my family) that I am shaving my head if this project ever sees profit. AND post pictures of it here in the forum.

And yes, I am serious.

Cheers,
Fred

http://a.yfrog.com/img69/7420/jzvs.jpg
http://a.yfrog.com/img256/2949/dpok.jpg
said:
Quote Fred: "game is exceeding all expectations at this point and retail pre-orders are going very strong. Decided to pay my hair debt nw"

So he got IGN babe Jessica to shave it off for him, good sports both of them.

(tu) (tu)
kotik biraz ders alsın fred'den.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
yalnız victoria adlı oyunun kapağına bismarck koymak da çok ironik bir duruma işaret ediyor, oyunun en keyifli ülkesi prusya iken en sıkıcısı britanya idi. :p

bütün dev diary'leri çıktıkça okudum, eğer ülkenin kapitalistlerinin doğru düzgün fabrika yapması işini bu sefer iyi halledebilirlerse 10 numara olacak. revolutions'da klasik devlet kapitalizmi çok daha mantıklıydı.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...