Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

paintdeki bir resmi nasıl upload edeceğım?

BoDrUmLu

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Oyun oynarken aldıgım screen shotı paint ten yapıştır diyip kaydettim, bunu jpg formatına çevirip de mi up load etmem gerekiyor.
Ayrıca bi upload sitesi bilen var mı ?[signature][hline][b]never ask me systematic questions all you do is talk I am coming at you full speed walk on the sidewalk. I will smack your motherfucken face this is not a fucken race so don´t make me chase and place you in space and erase. Cut that fricken noise I sit on the white section with the black voice you don´t have a choice my rap destroys.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

www.photobucket.com ve de jpg'e çevirsen ii olur tabii. ama sanırım bu adreste otomatik olarak resize edilio.[signature][hline] YOU TAKE THE BLOOD, I TAKE THE GLORY !!!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

jpg e nasıl çevireceğim[signature][hline][b]never ask me systematic questions all you do is talk I am coming at you full speed walk on the sidewalk. I will smack your motherfucken face this is not a fucken race so don´t make me chase and place you in space and erase. Cut that fricken noise I sit on the white section with the black voice you don´t have a choice my rap destroys.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

resmi kaydederken jpeg seçicen evet..
ama bazılarında o seçenek çıkmıyor (genelde gif, bmp felansa)
o zaman "animal.gif" adındaki dosyayı kaydederken dosyanın adını "animal.jpg" olarak girdiğinde jpg olarak kaydeder..
ancak animated gif ise tavsiye etmem animated jpg diye bişi yok çünkü..

sonracıma, herhangi bi resmi donatılar -> paint programı ile açarsan ("düzenle" seçeneği) o resmi tekrar kaydederken altta jpeg seçeneği çıkacak, kaliteyi biraz düşürüp jpeg haline getircek..[signature][hline]öl Bonecrusher öl öl ÖÖÖÖLL!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

cok sagol yaw[signature][hline][b]never ask me systematic questions all you do is talk I am coming at you full speed walk on the sidewalk. I will smack your motherfucken face this is not a fucken race so don´t make me chase and place you in space and erase. Cut that fricken noise I sit on the white section with the black voice you don´t have a choice my rap destroys.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

şimdi bunu upload etmesi kaldı, bi de ona yardımcı olursanız tamamdır[signature][hline][b]never ask me systematic questions all you do is talk I am coming at you full speed walk on the sidewalk. I will smack your motherfucken face this is not a fucken race so don´t make me chase and place you in space and erase. Cut that fricken noise I sit on the white section with the black voice you don´t have a choice my rap destroys.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

oy oy oy oldu.
Paticik bir kez daha hayat kurtardı imdata yetişti :D[signature][hline][b]never ask me systematic questions all you do is talk I am coming at you full speed walk on the sidewalk. I will smack your motherfucken face this is not a fucken race so don´t make me chase and place you in space and erase. Cut that fricken noise I sit on the white section with the black voice you don´t have a choice my rap destroys.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...