Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

scorch

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 1 ay sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...

Primelar sam öldükten sonra bunları söylüyor.

P1: We have been watching you for a very long time.
P2: You have fought for Optimus, our last decedent with courage and with sacrifice; the virtues of a leader. A leader worthy of our secret, the Matrix of leadership is not found, it is earned. Return now to Optimus, merge the matrix with his spark. It is and always has been, your destiny.

sonrasında sami diriltiyorlar. Peki ama nasıl ? Binlerce yıl önce kendilerini feda edip matrixi sakladılar. Nerede ve nasıl bu konuşma aralarında geçebilir ? Çok mantıksız...

Ironhide başta olmak üzere birçok autobot öyle sağda solda dolanıyor replikleri bile yok. Filmin adı Megan Fox & Transformers olsaymış bari.

Özetleyecek olursak senaryo zayıf, gereksiz sahne sayısı çok fazla, müzikler tek kelimeyle harika.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • 5 ay sonra ...
"Unicron worries me because it's so big that it dwarves emotion. It's so hard, because when you're working to that scale, it sort of becomes outside any kind of human reality you have. It's obviously a great character, and one that we're definitely going to talk about, but for me personally - and I'm not the only vote here - that one scares me. Because of its size, it becomes sort of impersonal when it gets to that scale. And for me that worries me because I like the human characters."

- Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura

Bunu diyen adam yapıyor filmi abi...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...