Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Alien Invasion

KARAMURAT

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Defend your cities against invading aliens

Get access to alien perks and new special abilities

Board and attack alien spaceships

Build impressive looking organization headquarters

Construct a wide variety of player-made houses

Build your own towns with distinct looks

Create your own shops

Gain benefits by owning houses, shops, towns and organization headquarters.

Get access to a completely new trade skill interface

Own a new line of personal flying vehicles

Obtain new weapons, armour, social clothes, items and quests

And more...

Kesinlikle lazimdi sabirsizlikla bekleyeceğim böylece ao yeniden eski ününe ve oyuncu kitlesine ulaşır diye umuyorum.[signature][hline]End is near;
Bu I aint afraid;
I see sarrow on faces
But I aint show pitty,
Cause Im the Fallen One!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yav herifler yine Notum Warstaki gibi bişiler koyup oyuna sana yönetme şansı vermeyecekse ben ne anlarım o işten gain benefits of shops hede hödö... bana nedense şöyle bir olayı anımsatıyor. Benim shop diye bir binam olacak bana tradeskill verecek para getirecek ama shop gibi içine birşeyler koyup satamayacağım.

Bu adamlar alnının akıyla adam gibi crafting yapsınlar bende mail yazıp şahsen teşekkür ederimde kusura bakmasınlar crafting şu anda oyunda rezalet.

Crafting olan yerde source toplama madencilik, avlanma gibi hadiseler olmazsa bi halta benzemiyor.
[signature][hline]"Onzac" Clan Martian Artist
"Story of SadButcher"

horacegoesskiing, 19 December 2003 13:31 tarihinde demiş ki:
...zayıf gelen iki dersim vardı resim ve beslenme dersi. şimdi dombili bi çizerim. öyle bi karakterim var yani...

[Bu mesaj SadButcher tarafından 12 February 2004 16:52 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kendi shopunu acip istedigini satabiliceksin. Tahminim, bunlar org hqlarinin icine yerlestirilebilicek.
Ben simdiden engineer kasmaya basliyim, her tarafi tradeskill oldu oyunun.

Resimlerde ates eden ucaklar var, oyle bisiy yaparlarsa cok tatli olur bence. :)[signature][hline]Golestandt - Godfather - 207
Chrysaor - The Man - 200
Soidia - Saint - 191
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ya daha shadowlands cikali ne kadar oldu ki??? adamlar daha cikardiklari eski expansionu duzeltemiyorlar simdi yenisinemi basladilar, kafayi yemisler bence yada lineage 2 ve WoW un cikis tarihlerinin yaklasmasiyla onlarda anladilarki son yaklasmak uzere. hatta buna ornek soyle bir cumle var alien invasionun sayfasinda "The next chapter in the Anarchy Online saga further strengthens the sci-fi aspects of the game, making it even more unique compared to current and (burasi cok onemli) forthcoming offerings within the Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) genre. " LOL
acc kapattim, artik sacma oldu heckler oldurmek zevk vermiyor kesinlikle, ozellikle 10000000 kez ayni heckleri oldurmek hic zevk vermiyor. sanim shadowlands cikmadan once hersey daha guzeldi...

[Bu mesaj under_the_runes tarafından 13 February 2004 13:46 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Tradeskilleri değiştirip muhtemelen decay koyacaklar hehe bence bayağı bir oyuncu kitlesinide öle kaybeder ao , zaten geriye ne kaldıysa artık...[signature][hline]''Most of us walk in the light and the shadow but there are the chosen few who walk this world , carrying their own light to brighten both day and night.''
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Dev chat log:

said:

<[Admin]WolfBlade> The room is currently being moderated - Your chat will not appear - to ask a question to our guests pls type /msg WolfBlade and state your question - Please do not page our guests as they will not be able to answer you
<[GSI]WolfBlade> ello everyone, and welcome to GameSpy Arcade's featured event for the day: A live developer chat with the Anarchy Online crew about thier upcoming 'Alien Invasion'expansion set to release this summer!
<[GSI]WolfBlade> estions can be directed through me, the chat's moderator. Just type /msg WolfBlade and your question to submit - Please do not page our guests as they will be unable to answer you.
<[GSI]WolfBlade> Questions can be directed through me, the chat's moderator. Just type /msg WolfBlade and your question to submit - Please do not page our guests as they will be unable to answer you.
<[GSI]WolfBlade> And now, without any further delays, I'd like to introduce our guests!
<[GSI]WolfBlade> Please Welcome the Anarchy Online Dev Team..
*applause*
*applause*
Welcome everyone! Very nice to see so many of you, first of all allow me to introduce myself, I am Marius Enge, I am the Game Director of Anarchy Online.
This chat will mainly be about out upcoming expansion pack Anarchy Online - Alien Invasion (http://www.anarchy-online.com/alieninvasion)
And now to the other people attending from Funcom, they are ... (go guys .. introduce yourself) =)
Hello everyone, nice to see that so many people could join us today. My name is Johan Karlsson and I am the Lead Designer of Anarchy Online.
I am Daniel Persson, working with Game Design and Story on Anarchy Online.
Hi and welcome everybody. I'm Cz, Funcom's community manager.
Nice to see you all. Welcome!
To kick this chat in action, Ill start by saying something about the expansion.
With this expansion we wish to further strenghten the sci-fi aspects of the game
We want to expand the social aspects with players being able to construct their own towns, set up unique shops and build impressive organization headquarters, they also get their action quota filled when they come face to face with aliens wielding superior technology
The new alien menace threatens all of the citizens of Rubi-Ka as the planet is suddenly invaded. A massive call to arms is sounded across the planet as the players rally to defend their own cities against the alien horde
Ok, that last there was from the website =) ... hehe, ok .. introductions done .. lets get this thing rolling!
<[GSI]WolfBlade> Alright
<[Admin]WolfBlade> Questions can be directed through me, the chat's moderator. Just type /msg WolfBlade and your question to submit - Please do not page our guests as they will be unable to answer you.
<[Admin]WolfBlade> *DauntlessSalad-gs* will we be able to use the "superior alien technology?"
Yup, you will be able to use some of their technology ..
<[Admin]WolfBlade> The room is currently being moderated - Your chat will not appear - to ask a question to our guests pls type /msg WolfBlade and state your question - Please do not page our guests as they will not be able to answer you
<[Admin]WolfBlade> *PlatinumSurfer-gs* Can you please give us what role alien spaceships will play in AO?
They will be visually important ofcourse, it is also our wish that the players are able to interact with the spaceships and gain access to them, and fight aliens inside the spaceships ...
<[Admin]WolfBlade> *AkaranAO-gs* What areas will be opened for housing and org HQ construction?
There will areas located in Rubi-Ka
will be ... =)
<[Admin]WolfBlade> *dstysytsdth-gs* Can we expect that "boarding and attacking alien spaceship" will be more than just fighting in some kind of alien-spaceship themed dungeon ?
we havent decided yet how we are to technically solve this, so I am afraid I can not give any details about this at this time, since its a bit early, we are playing around with different solutions and havent really decided whats the most fun, but eventually we will pick the one thats most fun for the players
<[Admin]WolfBlade> *Doomb-gs* My question is, will the AI expansion somewhat lessen the tension between omni and the clans? Is that what is intended ? If so how will that affect notum wars and tower battles?
We will have to wait and see, it all depends on how the player react to the events we have planned and the story twists we have in store.
players*

<[Admin]WolfBlade> *[JoL]Thekkeht-gs* Does 'Alien Invasion' will bring a new breed or a new profession among new perks and other stuff?
There will not be a new playable breed in AI, but there will be more perks and fun
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
asıl swg çıkmadan önce starcraft'tan onu bunu çalmaya başlamışlardı ilk olarak blizzard'a şükayet edesim var benim kimileri hatırlar SL'deki temple'ların içindeki archanum mudur öyle isimli tipler vardı bire bir zealot screenshotlara göre alien inv'de robotlaştırılmış hydralisk'ler mutasyon geçirmiş dragoonlar, değiştirilmiş carrier'lar söz konusu zaten sogumuştum iyice koptum şimdi .... haa iyide oldu sanırım :)[signature][hline]Bret "Neurochrome" Clyburn
Resonance Blast rule!...idi!.. SL çıktı mertlik bozuldu.
Heyok Hey "It's a good day to die"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Darksun, 13 Şubat 2004 22:36 tarihinde demiş ki:
Yuh be swg bukadar da kopya edilmezki insaf ya...

Tek farki bir sey craft edebilmek icin 18 saat spawnlu bir mobdan 274 de 1 dusen bir item gerekecek. O itemi hede hodoyle birlestirebilmek icin 2659 EE gerekecek. Bunun icin de moblar ozel EE arttiran objeler icin camplenecek vs :p
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...