Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

WotLK Bilgileri

ssj4songoku

Öne çıkan mesajlar

FreEmoon said:
PvP'de master shape'i almamak daha mantıklı. Onu almak için gerçekten çok önemli talentleri alamıyoruz. Üstelik charge'ın yeni halide mutlaka alınması gereken birşey kediler için.

Ben şöyle bişey yaptım

bu pve ama galba

ya da ben pvp de shred nasıl kullanılır bilemeyecek kadar n00b olabilirim evet :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

What is "Recruit-A-Friend"?
Our new friend referral system allows you to recruit some of your friends to join you in World of Warcraft by sending them an invitation email containing a trial activation key. With this key, your friends will be able to set up their own trial accounts.

To start this process log on to the Account Management section and click the Recruit-A-Friend button. This will take you to the actual friend referral page, where you can enter a friend's email address and name one at a time. If you want, you can also enter a message that will be included in the invitation email.

What in-game benefits do we get while the accounts we play are linked?
1. Characters on both accounts can summon each other once per hour.
2. While adventuring with your linked friend/family member, you will each gain triple experience.
3. For every two levels the new player earns, the new player can grant one free level-up to a lower-level character played by the veteran player.

yuh :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Tamamda şimdi burayı okudum.

said:

Do I always gain triple experience while I am linked to my recruit?

No, only when you are partied with a character on the linked account and both players are present when slaying the monster or completing the quest. Also, if the two characters are not the same level, only the lower-level character is given the experience boost.

Diyor. Yani birlikte aynı levelda değilseniz zaten 3x olayından sadece düşük level olan yararlanabiliyor. Bu durumda benim bu karakterime beleş level almamın ne anlamı varki? Nasılsa o beleş level boyunca 3x exp gelmeyecek bu chara.

Acaba o beleş leveli istediğimiz bir düşük level chara kullandırabiliyoruyuzki. Yani arkadaşınla birlikte level kasarken sen aynı anda 2 tane altmı kasmış olursun :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

FreEmoon said:
Tamamda şimdi burayı okudum.

said:

Do I always gain triple experience while I am linked to my recruit?

No, only when you are partied with a character on the linked account and both players are present when slaying the monster or completing the quest. Also, if the two characters are not the same level, only the lower-level character is given the experience boost.

Diyor. Yani birlikte aynı levelda değilseniz zaten 3x olayından sadece düşük level olan yararlanabiliyor. Bu durumda benim bu karakterime beleş level almamın ne anlamı varki? Nasılsa o beleş level boyunca 3x exp gelmeyecek bu chara.

Acaba o beleş leveli istediğimiz bir düşük level chara kullandırabiliyoruyuzki. Yani arkadaşınla birlikte level kasarken sen aynı anda 2 tane altmı kasmış olursun :D

senin lvl 70 a karakterin lvl 23 b karakterin ve lvl 13 c karakterin var.

recruit ettigin arkadaşın da lvl 13

2 lvl 13 birlikte kasarsınız, sonra arkadaşın senin lvl 23 char a 1 lvl atlatır (ve bu böyle gider) (ve sen hiç kasadan bir char kasmış olursun)

:D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ehe wotlka kadar müşterilerini oyunda tutmak için uğraşıyorlar işte gayet doğal.

Neredeyse releaseden bu yana hesabım açık. accountu 2-3 ay önce dondurmuştum expansiona kadar ama dead gel northrend için yeni char kasalım, hem de wotlka kadar gel 2v2 yapalım deyince açtım hesabı. Oyundan sıkılıp dinlenmeye çekilen core playerlar hesaplarını dondurmasınlar, hem de arkadaşlarını gazlasınlar yeni müşteriler edinelim demiş adamlar :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Resto Druidlere kötü haber:

Druid (WotLK - Skills List / Talent Calc.)
Lifebloom Changes
Yes, we have done some toning down of Lifebloom. Lifebloom was unintentionally buffed too much during Burning Crusade when we made the coefficient scaling work on the stack applications. This has caused a lot of problems with balance in the game. Druids are intended -- as healers -- to be able to dish out good throughput heals with very low efficiency, likewise Lifebloom is intended to be rather cheap and efficient, but not to the degree that it is today.

Compare how you healed in dungeons and raids pre-Burning Crusade to today. Before you used nearly every healing spell you had, today you just use Lifebloom and maybe your other HoTs just because they stack with Lifebloom. Not only is this boring to the player, but it pigeon holes the Druid to spamming Lifebloom on the tanks.

We hope to tone down Lifebloom and bring the Druids other healing spells up to speed in this expansion. Part of this is through changes to the Druid class, changes to other healing classes and through encounter design.

Just as a note -- we did intend to change Lifebloom in the Burning Crusade (lower the coefficent), but we ended up delaying that so that we wouldn't hurt the Druids viability in raiding. With Wrath, we're introducing a new heal, a revamped Tree Form, and other mechanics to correctly balance things out. (Source)

Ferallere güzel haber:

Druids are not all done and ready for live. We need to "really look" at druids before ship. As I have posted in other forums though, we don't generally look at all classes all at once. We work very collaboratively, which unfortunately means classes get appraised one at a time. (Source)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...