Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

OHA LAN OHA

FightInTheShade

Öne çıkan mesajlar

said:
Q: My cat is deaf. Can you help me?

A: PawSense detects the paws of even deaf cats. Even if a cat is deaf, PawSense blocks cat typing once detected. This makes it harder for the cat to mess up your programs, data files, and operating system.

However, PawSense does not include a miracle cure for deafness.

ahaha
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
"I recently tested PawSense, using a borrowed cat named Schrier. The software worked surprisingly well, blocking Schrier from her attempts to improve sketchy works of questionable literary value."

ahaha

ay super ya PawSense detects the paws of even deaf cats. yamzış bide yarappim super bi site

son 10 yılın en komik software'ı ilan ettim
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Contact page for Macintosh PawSense Sales

I agree that I will not use this contact information to send unsolicited commercial email or other 'spam'.

I agree that I will use this contact information to send unsolicited commercial email or other 'spam'.

I agree that I am a cabbage.

i am a cabbage işaretleyince de

Contact page for Person not found

Insufficient chlorophyll found.

[email protected]
Please do not send attachments in your main email. If you must send an attachment, send it in a separate (second) message.
When sending an email, please type a subject that is clear, appropriate, and specific.
Email addresses may change at any time! For updates, check the website that linked to this page.

Person not found
BitBoost Systems RETURN TO SENDER
PO Box 65502
Tucson AZ 85728
(USA)

(520) 623-6326 (USA number)

zuahah faq:
Q: PawSense is funny.

A: Yes. Hey, that's not a question!

We too see humor in PawSense. But we do want people to know it's not just a joke: it's a real software utility designed to improve the reliability of computers that are operated under certain adverse conditions.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...