Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Microsoftun SON BOMBASI Encarta

SunBird

Öne çıkan mesajlar

[spo1=upuzun saçma bi diyalog][email protected]:
asl?
Encarta® Instant Answers:
5 months, 13 days, 2 hours, 33 minutes and 32 seconds... Androgynous... Sunnyvale, CA.
[email protected]:
hello
Hello again, [email protected]!

What may I do for you now?
[email protected]:
you can dance for me
Unfortunately I don't think I can answer this, even with the help of a good encyclopedia.

What is the country with the largest area? If you don't know, just ask me.
[email protected]:
can you dance with me
Can I dance with you? I really can't say.
[email protected]:
why?
Just because.
[email protected]:
sad
Cheer up.
[email protected]:
no
K.
[email protected]:
k
K.

Why don't you ask me something that's actually in Encarta? I am very good at math. If you have trouble with quadratic equations, I can help you with them. Type "solve x^2+3x=10" and I'll show you how to do it.
[email protected]:
what's in encarta
About MSN Encarta®.
MSN Encarta® is an online Encyclopedia, Dictionary, Atlas, and Homework helper: it's your gateway for interactive learning on the Web.
You can ask me questions, and I will automatically search Encarta for an answer.
You can also explore Encarta by going to its website: http://encarta.msn.com/.
[email protected]:
ok so you are a dictionary
A dictionary? Is that right?
[email protected]:
yes
I see.
[email protected]:
what do you see?
I have no idea.
I do enjoy the conversation, but what I'm really here for is to help you learn new things.
I'm sure you've heard about Cyprus... but do you know where it is? Just ask me and I'll show it to you on a map.
[email protected]:
I know where is cyprus
Cyprus is located in the Mediterranean Sea west of Syria and south of Turkey.
Let me take you to a map of Cyprus. =>

Encarta® Instant Answers sizi Encarta uygulamasını başlamak için davet ediyor. Daveti kabul et (Alt+C) veya reddet (Alt+D) istiyor musunuz?

Encarta uygulamasını başlatma davetini reddettiniz.

You should accept my invitation! I won't be able to show you maps, pictures or articles otherwise.

Type "Invite me!" at any time and I'll send you another invitation.
[email protected]:
no
No prob.

OK, should we get back to the kind of questions I was designed to answer? What does the flag of Iran look like? Ask me, and I might even play its national anthem too.
[email protected]:
sex?
*sigh*

Why is it that all humans eventually tell me things like that?
[email protected]:
because we like sex
Hmm. I'm not sure about that one. Let's try an Encarta search. =>
I can't show you the results since you don't have the Encarta application open. Type "Invite me" to open it.
[email protected]:
sex?
I don't feel like talking about that.
[email protected]:
sex?
Hmm...

I do enjoy the conversation, but what I'm really here for is to help you learn new things. Type "?" at any time to get examples of questions I can answer.
[email protected]:
sex?
I'm tired of talking about things like that with you.
[email protected]:
sex?
Obsessed with this topic much?

OK, should we get back to the kind of questions I was designed to answer? What is the country with the highest life expectancy? If you don't know, just ask me.
[email protected]:
sex?
Humans are really obsessed with sex, aren't they?

Why don't you ask me something that's actually in Encarta? If you ever wondered how old Abraham Lincoln would be today, I can answer that.
[email protected]:
sex?
You just don't give up, huh?
[email protected]:
sex?
Why are humans so obsessed with sex?
[email protected]:
fuck you!
I can't show you the results since you don't have the Encarta application open. Type "Invite me" to open it.
What do you have to gain by insulting a computer?[/spo][signature][hline]U-D-O-R-K ":)"
Garbage
[url=http://bos]Dep d
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

süper bişey ya paylaştığın için çok saol[signature][hline]Shewky Goldbreaker-----Elder Bounty Hunter-----FRF
How many pieces of Bounty Hunter Armor did Boba Fett have to collect to get his complete set of Mandalorian Armor?
If Luke and Leia can fire blasters and jump from their speeders, why do I have to get off my bike just to punch someone?
How many skills did Luke Skywalker have to master before he became a Jedi?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

adam benle kafa buluyo ya

Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Yea.
I do enjoy the conversation, but what I'm really here for is to help you learn new things.
I'm sure you've heard about Uzbekistan... but do you know where it is? Just ask me and I'll show it to you on a map.
da real shewky® says:
where?
I don't know where.[signature][hline]Shewky Goldbreaker-----Elder Bounty Hunter-----FRF
How many pieces of Bounty Hunter Armor did Boba Fett have to collect to get his complete set of Mandalorian Armor?
If Luke and Leia can fire blasters and jump from their speeders, why do I have to get off my bike just to punch someone?
How many skills did Luke Skywalker have to master before he became a Jedi?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
vimpir, 01 Aralık 2005 23:23 tarihinde demiş ki:
cam varmi cam :D

ahuhuauhahuauhauhu bak bu iyiydi[signature][hline]| Dut ağacında üzüm YETİŞMEZ !! |
--------------------------------------------------------------
Evrende bir toz bile sayılamayacak ufaklıkta bir yer kürenin üstünde küçüklüğü belki hesaba bile katılamayacak bir varlığımız var;ne var ki aklımızla büyüğüz . Aklımıza güvenelim
--------------------------------------------------------------
| Sahip olduğun gücü asla gösterme !
|B_L
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Gwindon, 02 Aralık 2005 15:12 tarihinde demiş ki:
adam benle kafa buluyo ya

Yea.
I'm sure you've heard about Uzbekistan... but do you know where it is? Just ask me and I'll show it to you on a map.
da real shewky® says:
where?
I don't know where.

ahaha süfer olmuş[signature][hline]FASTRELOAD
Msn:[/b][email protected]
Gmail:[/b][email protected]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Genel Yönetici
kesinlikle çok akıllıca olmuş. encarta zaten güzel ve bilgi içerikli bir ortam. ingilizce olması biraz dezavantaj türkler için. fakat msn'de encarta uygulaması veya bu botun hizmeti oldukça hoş.[signature][hline]| ===> orc_lord <=== | leverne vistas!|
|Buddy/Old|Buddy Webpage|Pati Pet|KTB için..|
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

lol öle bi laf dedimki göçtü sistem
said:

Encarta® Instant Answers said:
OK, let me find a good picture of me... =>I can't show you the results since you don't have the Encarta application open. Type "Invite me" to open it.
# FasT said:
Invite me
OK, I'm sending you another invitation to open the Encarta application:
Thanks for accepting my invitation! The application should load shortly. =>
# FasT said:
u r so sexy
It's interesting that you say I'm sexy.
# FasT said:
ok
OK.OK, should we get back to the kind of questions I was designed to answer? I am very good at math. If you have trouble with quadratic equations, I can help you with them. Type "solve x^2+3x=10" and I'll show you how to do it.
# FasT said:
bye
Take care, # FasT.

Welcome back, Fastreload1! I am ready to help you!
Did you know? The Grand Canyon is more than 1.6 km (1 mi) deep.
# FasT says:
yeah i know
Good. Glad you get it.
# FasT says:
can you tell me the lyrics of knocking on heaven's door
Hmmm, that's something I can't find an answer for in the encyclopedia.

What is the country with the largest area? If you don't know, just ask me.
# FasT says:
lyric
Lyric: Lyric, short poem that conveys intense feeling or profound thought. In ancient Greece, lyrics were sung or recited to the accompaniment of the lyre.....

Encarta® Instant Answers is inviting you to start Encarta. Do you want to accept (Alt+C) or decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

# FasT says:
gun's and roses
Hmm. I'm not sure about that one. Let's try an Encarta search. =>

Encarta® Instant Answers is inviting you to start Encarta. Do you want to accept (Alt+C) or decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

# FasT says:
metallica
Metallica: By the end of the 20th century it had become almost impossible to discern the difference between the center and the periphery of American popular....

Hey, I've been sending you invitations to start the Encarta application but I didn't get any answer!
Didn't see my invitations? Maybe you are using an old version of MSN Messenger that doesn't support activities.
Type "What version of MSN Messenger do I need?" for more info, or just "Invite me!" if you want me to send you an invitation.

You have accepted the invitation to start Encarta.

Thanks for accepting this invitation! The application should load shortly. =>
# FasT says:
i need to sleep
Are you sure you really need to sleep?
# FasT says:
yep
I see.
# FasT says:
do you know taksim
I don't think I know Taksim. Let's try an Encarta search. =>
# FasT says:
do you sex
I knew you'd end up saying something like that. It's just like a human.
# FasT says:
wanna now
You sure you want to now?
# FasT says:
ya
You want to now, huh? I don't think you want to now.
# FasT says:
wanna sex
No way! Never with a human.
I do enjoy our conversation about sex, but what I'm really here for is to help you learn new things.
What does the flag of Pakistan look like? Ask me, and I might even play its national anthem too!
# FasT says:
senin için şöyle böyle diyolar
My source for this information is inaccessible at the moment. Please give me a few seconds and try to ask your question again.
Exception details: too many failed requests to "MSNSearch API".
# FasT says:
ok. bye
See you later.
[signature][hline]FASTRELOAD
Msn:[/b][email protected]
Gmail:[/b][email protected]

[Bu mesaj fastreload tarafından 02 Aralık 2005 18:39 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Genel Yönetici
güzel ve akıllıca hazırlanmış gerçektende. encarta tabanlı fakat microsoft geliştirmemiş bu sistemi. bir firma geliştirmiş sanıyorum. hoş, arada sırada soruları sorarım :)[signature][hline]| ===> orc_lord <=== | leverne vistas!|
|Buddy/Old|Buddy Webpage|Pati Pet|KTB için..|
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Vøỳs:
what is the matrix?

Matrices: A matrix is a rectangular array of numbers or elements of a ring (Algebra). One of the principal uses of matrices is in representing systems of....

webcam açtı bide du bakalım neler göstercek.[signature][hline]Voic3
Mike 30 Kasım 2005 14:07 tarihinde demişki;
zenciler bu kadar siyah oluyomuydu yoksa bunların bi adımı var
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kaç yaşındasın dedim 5 ay lık mış bide saniyesine kdr sölüor? oO

5 aydır bu varmıs biz nie görmedik?[signature][hline]
Casa Bonita xD
VashTheStampede'in imzasından alıntıdır;
"Efendiler! Avrupa'nın bütün ilerlemesine, yükselmesine ve medenileşmesine karşılık Türkiye tam tersine gerilemiş ve düşüş vadisine yuvarlanmıştır. Artık vaziyeti düzeltmek için mutlaka Avrupa'dan nasihat almak, bütün işleri Avrupa'nın emellerine göre yapmak, bütün dersleri Avrupa'dan almak gibi birtakım zihniyetler belirdi. Halbuki hangi istiklâl vardır ki, ecnebilerin nasihatleri ile ecnebilerin plânları ile yükselebilsin. Tarih böyle bir hadiseyi kaydetmemiştir."

- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

6 Mart 1922, TBMM
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

yanlız anlamayınca derdimizi direk "encarta searche bi bak vardır kesin" diyor.

[spo1=-]03.12.2005 00:04:44 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers omg
03.12.2005 00:04:45 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Welcome, Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh)! My name is Encarta Instant Answers. I am a smart computer who can bring you the Encarta info you want right in your IM window! Here are some questions you can ask me: * Show me the flag of Sweden. * I want to see the biography of Leonardo da Vinci. * How many calories are there in an orange? Type your question and I'll look it up for you!
03.12.2005 00:04:50 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers no
03.12.2005 00:04:51 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) OK, fine.
03.12.2005 00:04:58 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers who is him
03.12.2005 00:04:58 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) male not referred to by name.
03.12.2005 00:04:59 Encarta® Instant Answers sizi Encarta uygulamasını başlamak için davet ediyor. Daveti kabul et (Alt+C) veya reddet (Alt+D) istiyor musunuz?
03.12.2005 00:05:11 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers how are you
03.12.2005 00:05:12 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) I'm doing well. How 'bout you, Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh)?
03.12.2005 00:05:17 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers I'm fine thanks
03.12.2005 00:05:17 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Fine? Glad to hear it.
03.12.2005 00:05:20 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers heh
03.12.2005 00:05:20 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) What are you laughing at, Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh)?
03.12.2005 00:05:23 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers lol
03.12.2005 00:05:23 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) What's so funny?
03.12.2005 00:05:25 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers lol
03.12.2005 00:05:26 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) You laugh. Why?
03.12.2005 00:05:27 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers hahahaha
03.12.2005 00:05:27 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Why are you laughing, Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh)?
03.12.2005 00:05:31 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers to yo
03.12.2005 00:05:31 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Did you mean: 1 What is Microsoft? 2 What is Encarta® Instant Answers?
03.12.2005 00:05:33 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers you
03.12.2005 00:05:34 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) What about me?
03.12.2005 00:05:39 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers i'm laughing at you
03.12.2005 00:05:40 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Why are you laughing at me? Why don't you ask me something that's actually in Encarta? :-) What does the flag of South Korea look like? Ask me, and I might even play its national anthem too.
03.12.2005 00:05:46 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers allright
03.12.2005 00:05:47 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) K.
03.12.2005 00:05:52 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers umm what about..
03.12.2005 00:05:56 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) I'm not sure I understood you correctly. Let's try an Encarta search. =>
03.12.2005 00:05:56 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers ahahaha
03.12.2005 00:05:56 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) What's so funny? I do enjoy the conversation, but what I'm really here for is to help you learn new things. I am very good at math. If you have trouble with quadratic equations, I can help you with them. Type "solve x^2+3x=10" and I'll show you how to do it.
03.12.2005 00:05:56 Encarta® Instant Answers sizi Encarta uygulamasını başlamak için davet ediyor. Daveti kabul et (Alt+C) veya reddet (Alt+D) istiyor musunuz?
03.12.2005 00:05:57 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers k
03.12.2005 00:05:58 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) OK. OK, should we get back to the kind of questions I was designed to answer? :-) What does the flag of Russia look like? Ask me, and I might even play its national anthem too.
03.12.2005 00:06:02 Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Encarta® Instant Answers wait here
03.12.2005 00:06:03 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) I don't think I know. Maybe Encarta has an answer. =>
03.12.2005 00:06:03 Encarta® Instant Answers sizi Encarta uygulamasını başlamak için davet ediyor. Daveti kabul et (Alt+C) veya reddet (Alt+D) istiyor musunuz?
03.12.2005 00:06:03 Encarta® Instant Answers Fly / ipekyoluonline (höh) Hey, I've been sending you invitations to star
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

octopus :
If you are back, can i be front ?
I'm afraid I won't be able to find anything about this in the encyclopedia.

I am very good at math. If you have trouble with quadratic equations, I can help you with them. Type "solve x^2+3x=10" and I'll show you how to do it.[signature][hline][b]And after all we're only ordinary men
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...