Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Deimos Açıldı!!!!!!

Murtaza

Öne çıkan mesajlar

go go go level :D[signature][hline]Hawk, 23 Haziran 2005 13:18 tarihinde demiş ki:
murtaza has a combomacro and doesnt have to wait 2 sec to use a pots so im happy he got hacked with the program he was using. i know because i fought him in cz we got him away from his party and a lvl 63 warrior with raptor +8 started atking him lvl 60 rouge assasin with two shards +6 and me a lvl 61 fire/ice mage i iced him and rouge and warrior were just sliding him with me using nova and ice and ingnition well with all that he looked like a blue blob with all the pots he was using and his hp never went below 50% so we all towned since he was using some program to use pots over and over without cooldown time
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

level 9 oldum :P[signature][hline]Hawk, 23 Haziran 2005 13:18 tarihinde demiş ki:
murtaza has a combomacro and doesnt have to wait 2 sec to use a pots so im happy he got hacked with the program he was using. i know because i fought him in cz we got him away from his party and a lvl 63 warrior with raptor +8 started atking him lvl 60 rouge assasin with two shards +6 and me a lvl 61 fire/ice mage i iced him and rouge and warrior were just sliding him with me using nova and ice and ingnition well with all that he looked like a blue blob with all the pots he was using and his hp never went below 50% so we all towned since he was using some program to use pots over and over without cooldown time
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
__AnDrOmEdA__, 14 Temmuz 2005 14:43 tarihinde demiş ki:
lvl 15 oldum yardım

Bak bakalım adam 15 olmuş 20 olmak çokmu zor.Adamlar 30-40 kasıyo bi günde.Şahsen çok düşük geldiyse şoyle soyelem çalışan biri olarak en fazla 5-6 saat kasacam.Oda 20 olmak için yeterde artar bile.[signature][hline]İmza İcat OLdu MertLik BozuLdu...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
BeIlow, 14 Temmuz 2005 15:01 tarihinde demiş ki:
bende oyunu indirdim şimdi patchini indirip geliyorum :) partyde buffer ve healer orka ihtiyacı olan varsa yazsın :P

biri nsan bu lafı söyler söylemez elektrikler mi gider yaaa daha yeni geldi :P 1 saate kalmaz ordayım off :/[signature][hline]KÜTÜK TARAFINDAN KAPATILDI
[i][b]

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...