Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Deimos a kesin gelcekler buraya

Sphere

Öne çıkan mesajlar

ahahaha :D:D

Reg = register etmek = üye olmak gibim bişi.[signature][hline]Hawk, 23 Haziran 2005 13:18 tarihinde demiş ki:
murtaza has a combomacro and doesnt have to wait 2 sec to use a pots so im happy he got hacked with the program he was using. i know because i fought him in cz we got him away from his party and a lvl 63 warrior with raptor +8 started atking him lvl 60 rouge assasin with two shards +6 and me a lvl 61 fire/ice mage i iced him and rouge and warrior were just sliding him with me using nova and ice and ingnition well with all that he looked like a blue blob with all the pots he was using and his hp never went below 50% so we all towned since he was using some program to use pots over and over without cooldown time
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ya register edemedim ben şu an, hadi register olurum bi ara ama kardeşim 6KB la inmez ki bu client...[signature][hline]Hawk, 23 Haziran 2005 13:18 tarihinde demiş ki:
murtaza has a combomacro and doesnt have to wait 2 sec to use a pots so im happy he got hacked with the program he was using. i know because i fought him in cz we got him away from his party and a lvl 63 warrior with raptor +8 started atking him lvl 60 rouge assasin with two shards +6 and me a lvl 61 fire/ice mage i iced him and rouge and warrior were just sliding him with me using nova and ice and ingnition well with all that he looked like a blue blob with all the pots he was using and his hp never went below 50% so we all towned since he was using some program to use pots over and over without cooldown time
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Hala %2 de...
Yerim myko'sunu. usko rullz. Daha oyuna başlamadan cefası başladı.. 6.7Kb ile download edio namıssız...[signature][hline]Nik : Lively
Kılass : Paladin
Kılan : The_Others
Elliyz : The_Others² & The_Hunos
Enpi : 25xxx
BDüşman : CooLTanG
Sörvır : Ares
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Valla arkadaslar uskoda oynuyorum beramus da yenı acıldı dıye
bıktım yemınle coluk cocuk toplam 3 serverda nereye gıtsem ks aposda bıle ks yeter ya bune anaokuluna dondu adam 40 dakı goblın gorevını yapmadan harpy e ks ye gelıo gıt questını yap dıyorum yok burdan daha ıyı gelıo dıyor.
1-Ben warım yenı acılıcak mykoda
2-karus human farketmez
3-clan olursak burdan guzel olur
4-sevıyelı bır oyun ıstıyorum plz
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...