Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

İngiliz kızlar kolay, Türk kızlarına yalan söylemek gerekiyor!

downwhereiam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

gençler otelli speaking

avrupalıların türk erkeklerinde bulduğu bazı özellikler var. maddi durumuna da bakmıyolar. ben otelde bizim garsonlardan kaç tanesinin hollandalıyla belçikalıyla evlendiğini biliyorum.

geliyolar otele tanışıyolar, sonra kadın ayarlıyo bi şekilde, garson kışın gidiyo oraya, kadın yazın geri geliyo falan. nişanlım diyo bunlar. hop 2 yıla evlilik sonra adam gidiyo yurtdışına.

zaetn garson adam her şekil bi işe girer çalışır.

he bu emdim gömdüm lafları yapan adamlardan da en çok animatörler yalan. genelde herkes çalıştığı yerin ya da bölgenin playboyu mk sdfs

i lel'd o yüzden
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

PrudenT said:

said:
Alanah Longshaw, 19, fled back to Scotland after she claimed he made her live with him in squats and beat her up.

She later gave birth to son Aydin, now 18 months old.

Ertani said: “I have never seen my boy. I have said bad things to Alanah but I want to see my son.

“Maybe she thinks I will take him from her. She can come and stay with my mum. She likes my mum.

“I will not do anything to harm him. He is my only son.”

adamın çocuğu bile varmış iskoçun birinden ahaha
bunun da haberi vardı sanki

said:
Faye Jones missing: Another teenager tells of being groomed online, beaten and having child of Murat Can Ertani
Alanah Longshaw has told how Murat Can Ertani groomed her on Facebook when she was 15 and lured her to Turkey

Another teenager has told how Murat Can Ertani groomed her on Facebook when she was 15 and lured her to Turkey where he beat her until she fled the country pregnant.

Alanah Longshaw said she was subjected to physical and mental abuse, told what to wear, and locked in their apartment when he went out drinking during the seven months she endured with him before her escape.

She said: “Can was lovely and charming at first. I fell in love with him because he was just so nice to me, he said all the right things and made me feel special.”

Alanah, 19, told how Ertani started sending her messages on Facebook. After a few months she went on holiday to Turkey with her mum, then went back out to live with him in January 2011 after turning 16.

She said: “He told me he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.”

But, living in a rundown flat with no electricity, Ertani began to make Alanah’s life unbearable.

He would lock her in the flat for hours while he went looking for booze. He would come home and abuse her, slapping her and calling her names.

Eventually, Alanah hatched an escape plan, booked a flight home and vowed never to return.

Alanah discovered she was pregnant to Ertani after coming home to ­Stirling.

Despite the heartache, she said her 18-month-old son Aydin is the best thing that has happened to her.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...