Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Jay Wilson (D3) vs David Brevik (D1&D2)

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Herifin özür mesajının içeri de ayrı bir komedi yalnız

"When Diablo II was released, I took a week off work and sent my wife out of state... and she was pregnant at the time! I played Diablo II with my dad during one of the most difficult times of his life, and the experience brought me closer to him, and I hope helped him through it. I joined the Diablo team because the idea of a world without more Diablo seemed like a pretty crappy world to me. I wasn't sure if I'd be good enough. I'm still not sure. But I felt I had to try." said:

bildiğin, düz dallama
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

There he goes, taking us all for fools as always.

His post sounds very humble, but it's just as transparent. So he held contempt for the guy. Expressed it like a B-grade troll. That's bad enough on it's own, but to change his (public) opinion due to pressure is plain spineless.

The best part was, as a response to him being accused of hating D2, and not caring about D3, he wrote all those ludicrous claims about his connection to the game. There's everything in it a politician would use to gain the favor of the public; Reverence, being one of You, newborn babies, father-son relations, everything. I'm surprised he didn't write about how his boyhood dog got sick playing D2 and he had to shoot it.

Just put him in a room, take his credit cards away, and don't let him come out until he's beaten inferno with a new character on a new account (Not like I think he has one).
Have a large and intimidating security guard stand behind him, and delete his character every time he uses an exploit, gets boosted through, or asks for gold and items.

ahaha fena geçirmişler :D sildim oyunu
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...