Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Samurai Empire

Apache

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Büyüklerimiz şunları demişler,

FAQ
1)How do I get my Soulstones?
When you go to the store to pick up the box you pre-ordered, you will be given a coupon with a 20-digit code on it. (Make sure the store is participating in the promotion before pre-ordering the game.)

Or, if you ordered from an online retailer, you will receive the coupon in the same shipment as your Samurai Empire game. (Make sure the promotion is mentioned on the Samurai Empire order page before ordering.)

Once you have the coupon, enter the 20-digit code into the in-game promotion system and the Soulstone will appear in your in-game bank box.

2) Can I have more than one Soulstone?
Yes. You get one for each box you pre-order. Ne akıllıca değil mi?

3) How can I use a Soulstone?
If you have a character that you want to be a pure warrior, but he has a bunch of Magery skill points, you can move those Magery skill points to another character you own.

Or, if you have a character you’d like be a blacksmith one day and a warrior the next, store your blacksmith skill points in one Soulstone and your swordsmanship skill points in another Soulstone. Change your character back and forth when you wish. (Except during battle. Soulstones cannot be used during battle.)

4) Can I give a Soulstone to a friend?
No. Soulstones are account specific. You can pass your Soulstones from one character you own to another, but you cannot give one to a friend. Eee..Şimdi bu 2nci madde ile karışmadı mı? Nasıl oalcak peki

5) Can Soulstones be used during battle?
No. You will not be able to use them in the middle of a fight.

6) Can I use a Soulstone to move skill points from one skill to another?
No. The skill points you store in a Soulstone cannot be transferred to another skill. For instance, you can’t turn Blacksmith skill points into Swordsmanship.

7) Can I accumulate more skill points in one character by combining the skill points with another character?
No. If you have 50 Swordsmanship on Character A and 40 Swordsmanship on character B, you CANNOT combine those points to get 90 in Swordsmanship on one character. If you move the points from Character A to Character B, he will end up with 50 Swordsmanship skill points, erasing the 40 skill points that were there before.

8) I have more questions about Ultima Online: Samurai Empire. Where should I go?
Go to www.uo.com/uose and you’ll find lots more information and game assets. Ben denedim ama nafile bu yukarıdaki yazıların olduğu sayfa açılıyor.

Neyse,
Ben ön siparişimi verdim yine de, bayram dan önce elimde olacak bakalım o zaman göreceğiz yeni mekanları ve caponları
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

4.0.5a çıktı.bu yenilikler hayırlı uğurlu olsun guild sistemindeki ronin,war lord,guild leader,emessary ve diplomasi seçenekleri ile oyuna değişik bir hava gelecek.alliance kurmuş büyük topluluklar oluşacak diye düşünüyorum.ayrıca tokuna islandda kurulacak feodal yapıda farklı bir tad getirebilir oyuna.[signature][hline]shinsetsu desu..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Samurai Empire ile gelen yeni harita Tokuno İslands

oyunu erkenden alabilecek kişiler,oyun serverlarda release edildiği anda bir castle koyabilirlerse bir yere ileride iyi prim eder.[signature][hline]shinsetsu desu..

[Bu mesaj Apache tarafından 15 Ekim 2004 20:22 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...