Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Gülelim Eğlenelim

huun

Öne çıkan mesajlar

ahahah mc ya nasıl bir adamsın sen böle

said:
When we arrived in France, we met one Scammer and one pickpocket. The one scammer looked us and because we looked asian, he said that he would buy the tickets for us, and told us that it’d be 14 euro for one person and then pretended like he was buying it with his card and asked for money -.- after he took it out of his hands we found out that one ticket costs 1 euro 70 cents. And so we told him that since we didn’t ask him to buy it for us he should just leave, he just left.

We heard the train coming so we ran to the train and got on it but as soon as I did I felt that my wallet wasn’t there anymore. So I thought I lost it so I got off and looked for it, and a French guy pointed at someone and told me he took my wallet so I chased that person.

I ran after him like I was filming an action movie and he just go on the railway stupidly. And so I got on the railway and in disbelief I tapped him on the back. He looked at me and he was completely surprised. I think he was a noob pickpocket. And then he looked at me as if asking me what’s wrong, so I told him “My wallet”.

Then he was trying to get off the train so I grabbed him and I told him “You wanna fight me?”. And then I told him in Korean “You wanna fight me?” and grabbed his hand behind him, and then he says “Sorry” and he gave me my wallet. I was going to punch him in the face then I remembered that I was a foreigner.

And so since I felt that a lot of people were looking at me, I checked my wallet and then said “He fucking thief”. There was someone who recognized me and that person told me if I would like to go to the police but I said it was okay because I got my wallet back so I let him go. He ran away really fast at the next stop.

I’ve been in foreign countries a lot but this was the first time something like this has happened to me. I hope all of you become aware of pickpockets and scammers when you travel.

Oh, and when I got off the train and looked for the hotel, A french person kindly and cheerfully guided me. No matter where you go, I think there are bad people and good people.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...