Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Yettim...

Alexi_Septimus

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Hehehe DL 13,14 saat arası bir süre içerisinde bitince aranızda olacağım.
SR'lere selam yollarım burdan =P.
Kimler hangi shardda yazarsa sevinirim.[signature][hline][i]- Bugün fal baktırdım orta yaşlı bir kadın bizi ayrılmamıza neden olacakmış.Yoksa beni orta yaşlı bir kadınla mı aldatıyorsun =P?
- Kylie Minogue?
- Ağzına sçarım haberin var dimi?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kaini ele gecirdik yanliz biz .
siz diger serverlarda pek bi hakimiyeti koyamami$siniz :p
Arthad lvl 51 Silverranger
Shalis lvl 48 Spellhowler
Zencefil lvl 41 Silverranger
Maiaa lvl 40 Bladedancer
Betrayer lvl 37 yakinga Gladiator
Dreamfury lvl 32 Assasin

bide
Hydra lvl 35 de wiz
Can..... lvl 33 human warrior
var

bide bizim bi ezik var SugarBabe lvl17 cuce[signature][hline]Cruma group lf a healer a tank and 6 dds
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Biri böyle bi şeyler demiş. Ama kaç adena aticaksin yere onu çözemedik bilen varsa söylesin. Herkese benden 1m var. :)

JacKblaK Theres been a lot of mystery about Lineage 2 and the exsistance of duping items...

Well I now know for a fact that people have been getting rich by using the character clone exploit. I have been testing it myself but due to time restraints I havn't yet discovered how to make money from the duplicated items.

Heres how to do it... I hope more people can start testing it and post back here with your success or failures.

First, you will need to create a new character and level your character to level 5 (or 6).

Then you will need a friend (try to get someone trustworthy) to create a lvl 1 character and meet you somewhere well hidden away from other players. (the top of a large mountain is a good spot).

Now you need to PK your friend over and over till you have about 20,000 karma (the more the better but 20k is enough) get your friend to use the "free ressurection" bug so he doesnt have to run back to your spot everytime he dies.

Now you need an item worthy of duping, but you could use any just for a test run. Strip off all items (destroy noobie items) except the item you want to dupe. Equip the item so you dont get it mixed up with the dupes (you dont want to accedently sell the original).

Now you can start cloning your character, heres how to do it:

1. Get the restart button up and ready on your screen.
2. Start dropping Adena 1 at a time over and over, until you stop dropping it (there is a long delay). This means that the item server is lagging.
3. Quickly hit restart and confirm.
4. Your characters in the lobby will now be invisable! Use the drop down list on the top left corner of the screen to select the character that you are cloning.
5. You will be logged in as normal... but... the login menu will still be on your screen!
6. Use the drop down list again to select and log into a differnt character.
7. The game should now crash, if it doesnt, hit restart and confirm and it will crash.
8. Now you will be back at your desktop, but the character you first logged into will still be logged in.
9 Repeat the process, you can clone your character unlimited times! You should do at least 10-20 clones.

After you have done this, kill all your clones (get a friend to help) and pick up the items that the clones drop (Its based on luck, but your clones have 20,000 karma, they SHOULD drop at least 1 duped item) remeber to keep the original equipped.
After you have all the items, goto a store and try to sell them (I have not tested this yet) or... try to setup a private store and sell to players (this I also have not tested).

Note: You can equip and use the items... but when you logout, all duped items WILL dissapier. I have tested the following with no success:

Equipping the item(s) and logging off.
Trading the items.
Dropping the items.

All result in losing the items. BUT - I am %99 sure that people have used this method to make phenominal amounts of money, I just dont know how to do it exactly. People have addmitted to using this method to get rich, most of these people were from the well known sieghartd clan "WaR".

I hope someone else here has better luck with this, please share what you find.

JackBlak.[signature][hline]Use your bullets wisely. you may want to use the last one on yourself.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bartz Pan Cafe den saygılar...

LvL 32 Assassin Valkynval
LvL 40 Abbyss Walker Burningred
LvL 37 Assassin Frizza
LvL 32 Palus Quasantie
LvL 28 Artisan YARMAGUL
LvL 28 Scavenger Topach
LvL 29 Assassin Leignash
LvL 25 Monk GromHellscre4m
LvL 22 Monk Savageval

Bizim cafe tayfasi bu bide findik fistiklar var bikac =)

[Bu mesaj Ayarsiz tarafından 19 Mayıs 2004 21:35 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Adam işi gücü bırakmış kendini item dupe a adamış kimbilir ne kastı bunları bulmak için. Her yolu, kombinasyonu tek tek denemek falan... Zihniyete hayran kaldım.[signature][hline][b]Any man is capable of driving a blade into another man's chest. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool and won't live long. Killing is not a bad thing in and of itself; it is the intent behind the action that counts.[b]

[b]Umrae[b]

[Bu mesaj Dariel tarafından 19 Mayıs 2004 22:03 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Para yapmaktan bahsetmiyorki orda item dupe etmekten bahsediyor, çalıştığınıda sanmıyorum itemları tükkana yada playerla satmayı denemedim satiliomu bilmiyorum yazmıs bide Denyo. Onca dupe yap satılıp satılmadıgını deneme inandırıcı gelmedi bana.
Birde logout yaptınmı itemler gider demiş ahhaha
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Alexi Septimus aramiza ho$ geldin isallah heyecanin hic tukenmeden uzun sure zevkli bir $ekilde Lineage oynamaya devam edersin... $imdiden alacagin lvl larda kolayliklar diliyorum... :)

Item Dupe olayina gelince de walla hic iki uc item dupe edicem diye kendimi bu kadar kasamam bence bi kerede bir oyunu abuse etmeden oynamaya cali$makta fayda war...[signature][hline]"From My Rotting Body, Flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is ETERNITY!"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...