Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Why Elves Have Long, Pointy Ears.. (18+)

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Hep gökkuşağından, alevlerden bahsedecek değiliz. Bu defa fantastik edebiyatın en büyük açmazlarından birinin yapısökümünü sunuyorum siz sevgili patilere. Keyifle okuyun.

Yetişkin temalar içermektedir, çocukların yanında okumayınız.

Jarl Frank said:
Quickly, yet as silent as possible, she moved through the thick undergrowth of the forest. She had to take care not to trip over a root and fall on the ground, where thorny bushes were growing that would have ripped her skin. It was hard to walk through them, as her soft leather boots hitched on the thorns, getting torn as she pulled them away. She wished she could travel along a safer, more comfortable path, but that would just have increased the chance of being found by the assassin that had been sent after her. How could she have been so foolish? She should have known that it was not a good idea to sneak into the property of a high-ranked Elven Lord, steal a precious family heirloom, and get away with it without being seen. She was quick enough to escape, but they had seen her face and put a bounty on her head. As if this wouldn’t be bad enough, she also discovered that the locket she had stolen contained a small sheet of paper describing an assassination complot against the King. Knowing that she was informed about this plot now, as she had stolen and read the document, the Elven Lord would surly send a professional assassin to eliminate her. A professional assassin who would kill her quickly and effectively. She was horrified at the thought. Who could have known that a small theft would bring her into such a dangerous situation?

After a while she reached a small clearing in the forest. It was far enough from any road or town to be safe here, she thought. Relived, she sat down, resting her back on a majestic oak tree. She noticed that her soft leather boots had many little holes in them, torn by the thorn bushes she had to run through. Looking around her, she saw that almost all ways leading away from this forest clearing were littered with those thorn bushes, which would make travelling on a pretty uncomfortable task. The clearing itself was quite large, and there was a big lake not very far away from where she sat. Maybe she could put up camp here, and live off the wilderness, safe from the assassin that most probably was sent after her. Who would look for her in such a remote place, anyways? The grass she sat on was soft and fresh, the water of the lake reflected the sun. A beautiful place. Yes, staying here was the best decision she could make right now, she thought. She took a deep breath and relaxed. Finally she could stop fleeing from whoever was hunting her.

Suddenly, she heard a sound coming from the direction she arrived from. She quickly got to her feet and drew her sword. Was it the assassin that was sent after her, or just a wild animal? Slowly, a figure approached out of the thicker parts of the forests. As it became more visible, she knew that she had been found. It was a young Elven woman, a long steel sword and several daggers hanging from her belt. She wore a black leather shirt, black leather pants and a black leather miniskirt. Her feet were clad in black leather boots with a soft sole, to dampen the sound of her footsteps. Even though she was sent to kill Liara, she had a certain beauty to herself. Her waist-long dark brown hair was accentuating her perfect curves, a wonderful body, beautiful, but also dangerous.

“Who are you?” Liara asked her, even though she already knew that she was an assassin sent to kill her.
“My name is Rashia.” A smile came over her lips as she looked at Liara. “I came for your execution.”
Liara watched her closely as she approached her, trying to make out any weakness that she could use to her advantage in a fight. “If you want to have my life, you’ll have to fight for it.” She raised her sword and prepared to strike at Rashia as soon as she got the possibility.
“Then I shall fight.”, Rashia said and drew her sword. She ran towards Liara and ferociously swung her sword at her. A brutal fight ensued, each of the two combatants trying to get a quick hit into the vital organs to end it quickly. Rashia managed to slash her sword across Liara’s chest, ripping a large hole into her shirt and exposing her bare, juggling breasts, hills of soft white flesh bouncing seductively about. She took a few steps backwards, feeling the pain of the cut which left a small wound across her chest, but ready to counter the next attack that would hit her. The fight went on, and Rashia felt a strange hornyness coming up inside her as she stared at Liara’s bare delicious breasts. Liara noticed that Rashia was staring at her exposed breasts, and was strangely turned on by it. That woman was going to kill her, she thought, yet she couldn’t keep back the erotic feeling that rose up in her veins, and after a short while her nipples became erect. She could see a very lustful expression in Rashia’s face, full of desire. For a short time she didn’t pay attention to the fight, and she barely managed to block Rashia’s strike with the hilt of her sword, the cold steel blade chopping off her ring finger. She dropped her sword in pain and fell down on her knees, immediately regretting her foolishness and awaiting her death. But the mortal strike did not come. Instead, Rashia dropped her weapon, dropped on her knees, took Liara’s hand and began to suck on the bloody stump of her cut off ring finger. She sucked on it wildly, swallowing the sweet tasty blood with utmost pleasure. The stream of red juicy blood flowing onto her tongue was not only refreshing after the long, violent fight, but also immensely erotic.
But not only to her it was a turn-on, also Liara found it to be strangely eroticising.

“This feels… wonderful.”, she said, the feeling of pain almost completely overshadowed by the feeling of lust now. She began to moan as Rashia sucked even more wildly on the bloody remains of her finger, feeling her soft wet tongue stroking the wound, and her full lips enclosing the crippled stump inside her warm mouth.
Rashia took the finger stump out of her mouth again, letting a bit of blood-red saliva drop on it from her tongue before she let go of Liara’s hand and came closer to her.
“Pretty you are.”, she said, looking deeply into Liara’s eyes. “Too pretty to kill. I’d rather want to make love to you, my sweet.” She caressed her and gave her a deep kiss, sticking her bloody tongue deep into Liara’s throat, while stroking her knee-length hair with her hands and pressing herself closely onto her body. It was a long, passionate kiss, and their hands explored each others backs, from neck to buttocks, giving gentle massages. They kissed for several minutes, after which Rashia pulled her tongue out of Liara’s mouth again, moving her head down towards Liara’s breasts, which had a light cut in them, from the sword-strike she received there. It was still bleeding.
“I hurt you there, my love… let me ease your pain to repent for my deed.”, Rashia said and led her tongue across the long cutting wound. When she reached one of the nipples, she began to suck at it, giving it big wet kisses and thoroughly exploring its surface with her tongue. After that, she led her tongue further upwards, towards Liara’s neck and shoulders. She gave a few kisses on her still clothed shoulder, then violently ripped off the remains of Liara’s shirt and threw them on the ground. “I want that body naked, so I can fully behold its beauty!”, she screamed and nibbled at Liara’s neck while giving her nipples a massage with her fingers. Liara could feel the lust rise as she could feel Rashia’s warm tongue on her bare skin, leaving a wonderfully wet feeling where she licked.
“You’re wonderful…”, she said. “I never thought meeting the assassin that was sent to kill me would make me so glad…” She moaned with pleasure as Rashia rubbed her body on hers, the rough leather vest Rashia was wearing felt good as it rubbed against her erect nipples. Rashia’s hands moved down towards Liara’s buttocks, slipping under her pants and gently stroking the hole with her fingers.

“I never thought the woman I was sent to kill would be so beautiful.”, Rashia said and let go of Liara again. “You have a wonderful body. It tastes so sweet and feels so soft under my fingers. I’m sorry that I made you go through so much trouble. I bet running through the thick undergrowth of this forest was very exhausting to you.”
“Yes, indeed it was.” Liara almost couldn’t believe her situation. It was wonderful. Instead of being killed, she had found the best friend of her life. “My feet feel incredibly tired, that’s why I decided to take a rest here.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll make you feel better.”, said Rashia and took Liara’s right foot in her lap. She massaged it a bit through the thick soft leather boot before slowly taking the boot off. As the boot came off, it revealed Liara’s bare foot. Her sole felt nicely soft under Rashia’s fingers. “Oh, you’re not wearing any socks?”, she said as she began to gently massage the foot.
“I almost never wear socks… I like the feeling of my boot’s leather on the bare skin of my feet.”, Liara replied and moved her tongue across her lips.
“Mmh. Leather on bare skin.”, Rashia repeated. “Makes me hot.” She bit into Liara’s big toe. “I bet you would look wonderful in a black leather corset…”
“You do look wonderful in your black leather dress.”, Liara said. “You’re fuelling the flames of my desire!”
Rashia took Liara’s toes out of her mouth and stripped off her leather skirt. “Here, take it, and rub it on your hard nipples!”
Liara took the skirt and moaned lustfully as she rubbed it over her breasts. “Yes! This is great!”, she said and rubbed harder.
While Liara wildly rubbed the leather skirt over her breasts, Rashia enjoyed her tasty feet. She let her tongue slide across the soles, between the toes and over the top of the foot. Liara enjoyed the strokes of the wet tongue across her soft sensitive skin. Rashia put both of Liara’s feet on her breasts, which were still clad in her leather shirt, and sucked on both of her big toes at once.

Liara pulled one of Rashia’s feet towards her and put it on her breast, too. She took off the boot and revealed a soft sock-clad foot. The soft socked sole felt good on her erect nipple, and after a while she raised the foot towards her face. She rubbed it over her cheeks, and after a while began gently biting the toes. Rashia really seemed to enjoy it, and in turn licked on Liara’s feet even more wildly than before. Liara took Rashia’s socked toes wholly in her mouth now, massaging the rest of her foot with her fingers. Rashia let out a moan of pleasure. It was wonderful. She stripped off her shirt to free her erect nipples from their leathery encasement. She enjoyed the feel of fresh air on her breasts, cooling her hot stiff nipples. She rubbed Liara’s bare soles over her nipples and almost cried out in ecstasy, while she had her socked toes sucked by Liara at the same time. Liara bit a small hole into Rashia’s sock and then ripped it further open with her teeth until it revealed some of her tasty toes. She sucked on them with lust, and after a while she put her fingers into the hole and ripped the sock open until it revealed half of Rashia’s foot, while still covering the lower half of it. She ran her tongue across the sole and tenderly bit into the toes once she had reached them with her mouth. Soon she took off Rashia’s other boot and put the sock-clad foot between her legs while she sucked on the other one.

“Nipples! Nipples!”, Rashia screamed in an excited voice, and Liara understood the lustful command. She let go of the feet and bowed forward, so she could touch Rashia’s breasts with her tongue. Rashia’s ecstatic moans were proof for Liara that she did the right thing.
Both of them enjoyed it immensely, and it felt to them like a neverending fountain of pleasure streaming through their veins like a wild river, a small taste of heaven on earth. They would never have guessed before that loving another woman could be so wonderful, so fulfilling, so elevating. It was like they had found the meaning of life. Their tongues meeting each other’s nipples, their toes stroking each other’s pussies, in everything they did they felt like they were made for this, like this was the reason for their creation. Yes, the gods must have made this their destiny, the exploration of the wonders of lesbian love.
Rashia took off the rest of her clothes to get fully naked and threw herself on Liara, grabbing her ass with both hands and sticking her tongue deep into Liara’s pussy. Liara’s aroused moans were a great reward and made Rashia feel wonderful; a giver of pleasure, creator of orgasmic wonders. A goddess, even, a goddess with the power of elevating others into a higher state of existence, a state of unlimited sexual pleasures.
But suddenly Liara pulled back and interrupted the harmonic unity of pussy and tongue.
“Rashia!”, she said. “Let me try something…”

She lowered her head and told Rashia to spread her legs. What Rashia then experienced was unlike anything she had felt before. An unparalleled amount of pleasure shot through her body while Liara inserted her long Elven ear into her cunt.
“Your ears! Your ears! Your ears feel better inside my pussy than any penis that ever penetrated me!” And finally she knew why evolution gave elves long, pointy ears.
It was all clear to her now. She was destined for this. Her whole race was destined for this. Yes, the whole Elven race was destined for developing new techniques of lesbian sex, and to raise it to an art-form worthy of being compared with the greatest works of music, painting and literature.
But then it came back into Rashia’s mind: destiny; fate; the reason why she had come here. She was here to kill Liara. She was sent to eliminate her, and it was her task. And she could not just break the vow she made towards the Lord who ordered her to do it just because of some petty emotions. Yes, it was hard. But she had to do it.
“Liara… my dear… my love…”, she said and pulled Liara’s head away from her pussy, towards her face, so she could look into her eyes. “I’m sorry, my beloved, but… I was sent to kill you, and I have to do it. That is the reason why I came here.”
Liara understood. “Yes… yes, you have to do it. And if you do it, my love, kill me in an erotic way. Rip out my heart and eat it. Break off my rib-bones and shove them into your cunt. Kill me… with love!” She grabbed Rashia’s head and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. Rashia reached towards her clothes and took her knife, slowly cutting a deep wound into Liara’s body.

Liara gasped at the feeling of pain, but it wasn’t just like ordinary pain. It felt *good* to her. Rashia began the cut at Liara’s belly, then slowly cutting upwards towards her breasts, to the place where her heart was. But before stabbing the knife right into her heart, she hesitated for a moment. She hesitated and looked at Liara’s perfect body, for one last time before killing her. She saw the long, deep cut on her skin and saw the blood trickling down on it. And she put the knife away.
“No, my love. This is not our destiny. I have finally understood now… we have to be together. We have to go out and make lesbian sex into an art form, we have to make it something greater. We are destined for this. We need to perfect our skills and show other women the wonders of lesbian love.”, Rashia said and began to lick the blood from Liara’s wound. It felt wonderful as her warm tongue licked off the warm blood from Liara’s body, a great sensation of both lust and pain at the same time.
“And now we shall get really wild!”, Rashia said and reached for a rather thick piece of wood on the forest ground, long and smooth and a bit thicker at the ends than in the middle. “Let’s use this to have some fun!”

She put one end of the long and thick piece of wood into her cunt and the other end into Liara’s. “Oooh, using a thick piece of wood as a double-dildo! What a great idea, my love!”, Liara said and let out a scream of pleasure. Rashia pulled her by the nipples and wildly fucked her, while Liara put her hands around Rashia’s buttocks and gently massaged the butthole with her fingers. After about fifteen minutes of wild unrestrained sex they both came to their orgasms and pulled the stick out of their pussies.
“This was absolutely amazing!”, Liara said.
“Yes… yes, it was!”, Rashia replied. “I promise you, when we manage to convert all of the Elven women to lesbianism, we will start a new era – an era of pleasure and love, an era where lesbian sex will be the highest art form and everyone will strive for its perfection, an era of high culture and astounding wonders!”
“Yes… it will be wonderful. It will be almost utopian. We will lead all of Elvenkind to salvation. To a new era of wonders never seen and felt before…”
With these words spoken they hugged and kissed each other again, getting ready for another round of wild Elven lesbian love.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

aquila said:
yazar duvar ormus, gece gece duvara tirmanamam.

xunn acc banletme yarisina girdi galiba.

Valla stunfuck yazmaktan uyarısız ban yemek normal diyorsan bütün patiyi hoş banlar bekliyor.

Ayrıca -xunn'u tag olarak kullandım, hard-on collider efsanesi benim değil malesef. Arkadaşın accountu bu, axedice bump istedi bununla rep verdim.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...