Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0

Arlooax

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Arkadaslar simdi bu metin tamamen ingilizce, turkceye cevirsem espirilerin icine etmis olucam. O yuzden anlayamiyacak arkadaslardan simdiden ozur dilerim.

Bir arkadasim mail'le gondermis, benim cok hosuma gitti. Gerci C projesinin bir kismini gonderecegine bunu gondermis kazma ama olsun :)

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slowdown in the performance of flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9, and installed undesireable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Desperate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Desperate:

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Install Tears 6.2 and enter the command C I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0. But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy
Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoring Loudly.WAV files.

DO NOT install Mother-in law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 6.9.

Good luck.

Tech Support

Birsey daha gondermis ki bu benim favorim, code yazan herkes begeniyle okuyacak eminim :) Calismasi gerektigi gibi calismayan programcinin bahaneleri efenim:

20. That's weird...

19. It's never done that before.

18. It worked yesterday.

17. How is that possible?

16. It must be a hardware problem.

15. What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?

14. There is something funky in your data.

13. I haven't touched that module in weeks!

12. You must have the wrong version.

11. It's just some unlucky coincidence.

10. I can't test everything!

9. THIS can't be the source of THAT.

8. It works, but it hasn't been tested.

7. Somebody must have changed my code.

6. Did you check for a virus on your system?

5. Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?

4. You can't use that version on your system.

3. Why do you want to do it that way?

2. Where were you when the program blew up?

And the Number One reply by programmers when their programs don't work:

1. It works on my machine.

Oldukca yer kapladi galiba, tekrardan ozur.

Arlooax The Mage
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...