Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

daredevil....

behran

Öne çıkan mesajlar

bu filme gidicekler varmı?
geçen gün rex de resmini gördüm.Kingpin i zenci yapmışlar.
Kingpin zenci değil beyaz halbuki.Zaten effleck in oynadığı film nası olur bilinmez.fragmanında baya bi uçuş sahnesi vardı yani......
süper kahraman olayının b.ku çıkarrılmaya başlandı galiba....[hline]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

afişi ben de gördüm
kingpin i de micheal clarke duncan oynuyo
beyaz olup olmadığı hakkında bi fikrim yok öle diyosanız öledir ama micheal boş oyuncu deildir .. green mile la kanıtladı bunu

kingpin diyince de direk oyun geldi aklıma afişteki poza bakarken .. oyunda da öle tipler vardı bi de eheh[hline]İki ekonomist satranç oynamak için otururlar. Tahtayı 24 saat inceledikten sonra oyunu beraberlik ilan ederler.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yuh be Kingpin siyah olur mu ayı gibi beyaz oyuncu mu kalmadı dünyada illaki green mile dakini oynatıyolar.Daredevil / Ben Affleck te uymamış kör oyuncu bulamadılar mı diyecem döveceksiniz beni.[hline]Silphatos Iceheart
Synthetic Intelligent Lifeform Programmed for Harm/Android Trained for Observation and Sabotage
Sosaria 4ever
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Şidmi kimse Ben Affleck'in iyi olmasını beklemiyordu, ama günlük girdiğim karikatür sitesinin sahibi çizer arkadaş bakın ne yazmış geçen gün?

February 2003
An open apology to Ben Affleck - Spoiler free DD review
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003

Dear Mister Affleck,

I owe you an apology.

I was one of many internet “dipshits” who started crying foul when you were cast as Daredevil. I was positive (having never seen the movie) that you would "suck as Daredevil." I felt that your friend Matt Damon had been unfairly overlooked for the role (especially after seeing THE BOURNE IDENTITY).

Now that I have seen the movie, I realize that an apology is in order. I am a proud man, but I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. So...here goes.

I'm sorry that I thought you would suck as Daredevil.
I'm sorry for, upon seeing the Daredevil stand-up in my theatre screaming "Damn you, Affleck!" while waving my fists in the air.
I am sorry for purposely groaning out loud during the Daredevil trailer. I'm sorry for not listening to my dad when he told me that Daredevil would be cool. I beleive his exact words were "Daredevil will be a good movie if you can just watch it without being such an asshole."

Thanks for making the secret identity as interesting if not more interesting than the alter-ego. Again, I'm terribly sorry.

Sincerely
Scott R. Kurtz

------------------

I'm very specific about what I want from a comic book movie, ESPECIALLY a superhero movie. Daredevil delivered on all counts. Because of this, any shortcomings that the film might have were easy to discard. DD shined through on several counts.

1) Every new superhero movie ultimately means that I have to endure an origin sequence for every major character when all I want is for them to get into costume and start kicking ass. Daredevil broke that standard. This is not a movie that's sole purpose is "establishing a franchise."

2) Not only does Daredevil stay true to the comic book, it manages to come up with some really great ideas about DD and his powers that no one had come up with yet. On a couple of occasions I thought to myself "Have they done that in the comic? That's really a great idea." I think this is what made the movie brilliant.

3) The action was cool. Superhero cool. Running around and making jumps no human could make, swinging around like no human could. Fun, comic book panels, up on the screen. Wicked cool, guys. Seriously.

You should go see it. Good stuff!

Kısacası adam açıkça tüm okuyucuların önünde özür dilemiş, ki küçüklüğünden beri çizim, çizgi roman ve kaoorikoatüorloerin içinde olan birinin Ben Affleck'ten göyle bir özür deildiğini varsayarsak, film güzeldir diyebiliriz. Ve ben çıktığı zaman direk gidicem...[hline]'Cause everyday we pay the price,
With a little sacrifice...

Bob Marley - Jammin'

Yalnız birey güçlü bireydir -SAP Kanunu
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

dare-devil'in tipini düşünüyorum, sarışındı galiba, fiziği düzgündü, hep gözlük takıyordu

ben affleck açık renk saçlı, fiziği düzgün, gözlükte giydiri verin

zaten oraya geçicek herkesde rol yapıcak ben affleck'in yapıcağı gibi, bu durumda uygunsuzluğu ne ?[hline]When I look into your eyes
There's nothing there to see
Nothing but my own mistakes
Staring back at me

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

I was one of many internet “dipshits” who started crying foul when you were cast as Daredevil. I was positive (having never seen the movie) that you would "suck as Daredevil." I felt that your friend Matt Damon had been unfairly overlooked for the role (especially after seeing THE BOURNE IDENTITY).

Bonecrusher bak Scott Kurtz amca ne yazmış. herkes o adam bu role uygun olmaz diye düşünüyomuş
ama adam son derece iyi yapmış[hline]'Cause everyday we pay the price,
With a little sacrifice...

Bob Marley - Jammin'

Yalnız birey güçlü bireydir -SAP Kanunu
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...