Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

jitte

tuts2yancek

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Eger jittenin uzerinde daha onceden counter yoksa o hareketle pacayi kurtaramaz bildigim kadariyla. Jitte'nin uzerine counter alabilmesi icin takili oldugu yaratigin damage vermesi gerekir ki bu da zaten damage dealingden sonra olur.[signature][hline]Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain.
Borderlander Saying
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Selamlar,

said:
Gaidin, 16 Haziran 2005 09:58 tarihinde demiş ki:
Eger jittenin uzerinde daha onceden counter yoksa o hareketle pacayi kurtaramaz bildigim kadariyla. Jitte'nin uzerine counter alabilmesi icin takili oldugu yaratigin damage vermesi gerekir ki bu da zaten damage dealingden sonra olur.

Haluk, olaydaki First strike durumunu kaçırma.

Güzel günler dilerim.[signature][hline]Berkin Bozdoğan

ShiftDelete.Net
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
bir judge'a sorulmuş

Q: If I have Umezawa’s Jitte equipped to a creature with First Strike can I apply First Strike damage, get counters on my Jitte, and then use them to either pump my creature, or put -1/-1 counters on an opponents' creature. In this instance, if I was attacking with two creatures, one of which has First Strike and is equipped by the Jitte, can I remove counters on the Jitte to give the blocking -1/-1 thereby reducing it's power/toughness during the combat step?

A: Yes that works. The reason is that the Jitte's ability will trigger when the equipped creature deals combat damage. If this equipped creature deals First Strike combat damage then the counters will be added to the Jitte and you will be able to remove these counters to activate the Jitte's ability before the normal combat damage step.[signature][hline]Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...