Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Deftones - Yeni albüm !

arcane

Öne çıkan mesajlar

"It's far more aggressive than, you know, our last few records, I'd say. I think we kinda just went in this
time and just started writing, and obviously, all the stuff that came out was just way aggressive. That's what
kind of made it fun. It was weird being out in Malibu, which is like a sunny place, a happy place, and we
just started making some straight evil music." - Chino Moreno

DEFTONES are already in Connecticut, with a release planned for the Spring of 2005. Production duties will reportedly be handled by Bob Ezrin, who has previously worked with KISS, JANE'S ADDICTION and PINK FLOYD, among many others. In addition to the new DEFTONES CD, Moreno is finishing work on the first album by his side project, TEAM SLEEP. A 2005 release is expected, with a tour to follow.[signature][hline]my god sits in the back of the limousine
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
my god pouts on the cover of the magazine
my god's a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene*
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

around the fur dışında 3 albüm daha var sanırım sayısında tam emin değilim de white pony albümünü dinlemediysen çok şey kaçırmışsındır.

türkçesi kısaca şu: 2005 ilkbaharında yeni albüm geliyor ve baya sert olacakmış,şimdiye kadarki en sert albümleri olacakmış falan.. (tabii deftones standartlarına göre sert..arcane standartlarına göre olsa keşke hehe)
bi de solistin yan grubu varmış onlarla takılıomuş[signature][hline]my god sits in the back of the limousine
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane
my god pouts on the cover of the magazine
my god's a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene*
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...