Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Pain of Salvation - Be

ascraeus

Öne çıkan mesajlar

paın of salvatıon un yenı cıkacak albumu "BE" nın konseptı acıklanmıs merakla beklıyoruz kı

“BE” (Chinassiah)

1. Animae Partus (“I Am”)

And the first thought was “I Am”. The first step of your journey is to witness the birth of a God. In the midst of the still and dark a mind stirs; a conscience awakens, slowly. Creation is formed from confusion, as this new being tries to understand belief.

I. ANIMAE PARTUS – All in the image of

2. Deus Nova (Fabricato)

The world as we know it is thus formed as a laboratory, a scenery, a stage upon which the system of Life can be displayed and turned around, for this mind to see – this first thought, this Animae. Eons? Seven days? There is no telling in a world without time.

3. Imago (Homines Partus)

The shattered God. Animae decides to divide its mind into fragments, small pieces of the first thought that may interact as were they separate minds and thoughts. From this new state of being, Animae hopes to find out its origin: Life as we know it are but short cycles of interaction between Unity with the whole mind.

4. Pluvius Aestivus
Of Summer Rain (Homines Fabula Initium)

And the home we all share is fertile and holds everything we need - in every cell and every fibre the answer to the System of Life can be found. A process has begun and Imago, the image of God, mankind, finds its place and begins to ask the same questions of existence. Where do all this come from? The truth is there, hidden behind the human context of every tale of creation in our religions. We seek the answers without understanding that we are the answers.

II MACHINASSIAH – Of Gods and Slaves

5. Lilium Cruentus (Deus Nova)
On the Loss of Innocence

Imago, mankind, creates the mythologies, the gods, the stories – everything to understand ourselves. Like Animae, we tend to create images of ourselves to seek our origin. All new knowledge is there to teach us how we tick. Our images are there to help and support, but as Animae, we have a tendency to lose control

6. Nauticus (Drifting)

If we are lost, all is in risk of being lost. We turn to the Gods, we seek the answers – but we tend to kill what we seek, or get killed by what we seek. Like Icaros we touch what we cannot hold.

7. Dea Pecuniae
Part 1 – Mr Money
Part 2 – Permanere
Part 3 – I Raise My Glass

Welcome to today, as presented to you by the famous Mr Money! A true asshole!

And so the slaves we have created become our Gods, our servants become our masters. We create machines to make life easier, but they endanger life itself, we create economy to put a common value on services and things, but we find ourselves in the hands of “The Market” – blaming a puppeteer we gave birth to in order to have a system of equivalence for a society built on trading.

III. Machinageddon
Nemo Idoneus Aderat Oui Responderet

8. Vocari Dei Sordes Aetas – MessAge

And finally, God becomes the slave of man, to whom we turn with our concerns, to whom we pin the blame for our own wrongdoings. All destruction we allow in the names of faceless powers like Gods and democracy – while we lose ourselves even more. And Animae learns to fear itself and its shards and pieces that roam the earth.

9. Diffidentia Exitus – Drifting II

So we all turn ourselves into Gods, giving up our parts of the big picture to become “individuals” – as if we ever were anything else. And thus every bridge remains unbuilt, every construction unconstructed, so that we can proudly say, at the end of our days, that we remained true to ourselves, and remained bricks. Animae fades as the circles is broken and the fragments of minds fail to return.

10. Nihil Morari (Homines Fabula Finis)

The failure of Animae, the failure of Imago, the end of the cycle has begun. Earth, once more fertile and intact is spoiled in our strife to carry on. We plan to make Mars fertile, while we sterilize Earth in order to save an extra buck when the farmers need to plant new crops every year. We are blinded by what we seek and, like Animae, our own creations turn on us. Not out of anger. Out of curiosity.

IV. MACHINAUTICUS – Of the Ones With No Hope

Latericius Valete

As a last effort to find the answers to Life and the Universe, God our origin, we create the most advanced probe ever built – “Nauticus”. Containing as much as possible of the knowledge of mankind it is the image of ourselves, born to learn as it proceeds into deep space – and is supposed to report back to us, giving us the clues we need to save our own planet.

Omni Permanere?

Every cycle built to last must break. Without the cycle of Animae, and now, the cycle of Nauticus, we have also broken the cycle of Life and our world is unable to sustain itself any longer. Mankind fades, leaving the whithering laboratory we built, in the whi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sonunda hepsini acikladilar ha hehe oh be!

eylul/ekim gibi cikacagini soylemisti bu arada daniel

askla beklioruz[signature][hline]"Es irrt der Mensch so lang er strebt." - Faust I: Prolog im Himmel / J.W. v. Goethe
Futurama - Bender's Humor by Microsoft Joke
""The thing that bothers me the most is the lying." - George "Gammy" Costanza (a.k.a. Buck Naked)
to pull a homer: to succeed despite idiocy
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 5 hafta sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...
abıler sanat ıcın sanat yapmıslar muhemmel olmus bence
lılıum cruentus tek basına albumu almak ıcın yeterlı bı sebep ztn en ıyı pos parcası olmaya aday gıbı
ıter ımpıus ayrı bı super olmus
album 1 ay looptan cıkmaz dıyorum kendım ıcın :)[signature][hline]waiting for the twelfth
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

2 gundur dinliorum, gerek tum album duz, gerek teker teker parca olarak... ustun album, "muk kemmel", yapmis PoS yapacagini, harika tek kelimeyle

acilen sozlerinin de nete sizmasini diliorum ehehe

"There is room for all god's creatures right next to the mashed potatoes"[signature][hline]"Es irrt der Mensch so lang er strebt." - Faust I: Prolog im Himmel / J.W. v. Goethe
"Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?" - George "Gammy" Costanza (a.k.a. Buck Naked)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
albüm çıktı,kadiköy akmar pasajında atlantis müzikten alabilirsiiz.tavsdiyem orjinal almanız olucaktır gerek müğzik olarak gerek kitapçık olarak oldukça sağlam bir albüm.
daha sadece 1 kere dinlediğim ama gereçkten farklı bir albüm.[signature][hline]Alexi_Septimus, 28 Eylül 2004 19:30 tarihinde demiş ki:
Tanrıya diyalektik materyalizm'i anlatmak lazım
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

abi inanılmaz yani..beklediğimin 10 katı iyi albüm..süper müzik süper konu..vokal olayı iyice bitirmiş zaten..süper süper süper..[signature][hline]Apache, 26 Ağustos 2004 00:09 tarihinde demiş ki:
bende akrabalarıma selam gönderiyorum bu thread aracılıglya
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 3 hafta sonra ...
http://www.painofsalvation.com/be/concept.htm

konsept hakkinda hemen hemen hersey upload edildi... Daniel abimiz album icin oyle bir calismiski bir key daha önünde egiliyorum helal olsun[signature][hline]"Es irrt der Mensch so lang er strebt." - Faust I: Prolog im Himmel / J.W. v. Goethe
"Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?" - George "Gammy" Costanza (a.k.a. Buck Naked)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...