Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

EverQuest2 nin betaya seçilen varmı yaf?

Eno

Öne çıkan mesajlar

evet k imiş m değilmiş
ama daha fazladır o zaman çünkü 40 küsür server varsa her biri en az 10k oyuncu barındırıyor olmalı[signature][hline].:. He who fights with monsters should look to himself does not become a monster...When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you .:.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

zaten server başına düşen oyuncu sayısından bahsediyorum ben, yoksa aynı anda girenlerden değil, aynı anda hiçbir oyunda toplam kapasitenin yarısından fazla her zaman oyunda olmaz[signature][hline].:. He who fights with monsters should look to himself does not become a monster...When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you .:.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Erutan, 12 Eylül 2004 12:24 tarihinde demiş ki:
qui eğer close beta testerıysan koyma derim başın belaya girebilir privacy hedesi yüzünden :)

Şikayet etmediğiniz sürece dilim yanmaz :)[signature][hline]God created the earth in six days, on the seventh he rendered.
@ui ICQ UIN: 1957744 MSN Messenger: [email protected]
ek$i | DevianArt | Eve-Online
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ehe azmo dikkat et yarın doktor çıktıgında eline düşersin :P

bu arada başladıgınızda ara sıra ss atarsınız dimi

olmadı fake account açarsınız bu seferlik izin veririz :P[signature][hline]Don't be afraid of the dark! Be afraid of what it hides!

neter, 07 Eylül 2004 23:08 tarihinde demiş ki:
dur gidip soyuniim o zaman
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Gallenite EQ2 forumlarında demiş ki:
If you are in the middle of a very slow download, cancelling the update and restarting should give you a much better update.

Download hızınızı öğrenmek için: www.udmeter.com[signature][hline]God created the earth in six days, on the seventh he rendered.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sağdan soldan topladığım bi kaç bilgi yazayım:

[li]16 tane bilindik ve abidik isimli race var. Hiçbir race için class kısıtlaması, herhangi bir bonus yok. Sadece başlangıç attribute'ları farklı.[/li]
[li]Base class seçimi lvl 3'ten sonra şunlardan biri oluyor: Fighter, Priest, Mage, Scout, and Artisan. lvl 10'da 3 sub class seçeneği oluyor. lvl 20'de son olmak üzere iki tane daha subclass arasında seçim yapıyoruz. Bunlar EQ 1'dan farklı olucakmış.[/li]
[li]Başlangıç yerleri; evil race seçenler için Freeport, good seçenler için Qeynos, neutral seçenler için istediklerinden bir tanesi. [/li][signature][hline]God created the earth in six days, on the seventh he rendered.

[Bu mesaj Qui tarafından 12 Eylül 2004 20:27 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

directx 9 destekli veya uyumlu ekran kartı olmayanların biraz hevesi kırılcak oyun kesinlikle directx 9 destekli veya uyumlu ekran kartı istiyor (mx ekran kartı olanlara gecmis olsun)
geforce 3-4 calısıyor ama(dx 9 uyumlu) iyi performans vermiyormus
min sistem
1ghz islemci
512 mb ram
dx9 ekran kartı
onerilen sistem
2ghz islemci
1gb ram
dx9 ekran kartı
ekran kartınız destekliyormu diye bakmak istiyosanız buyrun link
Radeon
Nvidia
pixel ve vortex shadera bakcaksınız
-oyunla ilgili yorum yapmak gerekirse l2 den sonra cennet gibi gelicek l2de sinirimi bozan tum sorunlara resmen cozum bulmuslar ozellikle grief tacticlere kesinlikle izin verilmiyor oyunda bu cok guzel ,xp loss yok crafting sistemi cok guzel mob lock/unlock olayı guzel raidler falan cok hosuma gitti daha once eq oynamadım ama betadan sonra buyuk ihtimalle devam edicem 80saat sonra oyunda gorusuruz :)[signature][hline]icq:140353
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
What is instancing?
"Instancing" is the use of personal or "pocket" zones that are unique to each player or group adventuring in them. Each instance is essentially a copy of the same content that can be accessed by multiple parties simultaneously without interfering with one another.

Will EQII use a lot of instancing?
Instancing will primarily be used for what we call epic encounters, such as fights against boss mobs. We can also use instancing in newbie areas to prevent overcrowding. However, we are being very careful not to overuse this technique. Our intent is for instancing to alleviate potential bottlenecks and to personalize content, not to make it seem like you're the only person in the world.

The greatest benefit of instancing is that you know there will be content available when it's most convenient for you. As long as you have performed the necessary preparations ahead of time, you can trigger the instanced event on your schedule, not anyone else's.

Instancing kelimesi bile tüylerimi diken diken ediyor. Umarım dedikleri kadar dikkatlilerdir bu konuda.[signature][hline]God created the earth in six days, on the seventh he rendered.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
What happens when my character dies?
Upon the death of your character, you have a choice: remain in your body and wait for resurrection, or release your body and respawn. If you get a rez, you appear back at the site of your death. If you release, you drop a spirit shard and appear (with all items) at a nearby explorer camp. In both cases you take damage to your items and lose a rank of spirit.

What is an "explorer camp"?
Explorer camps are spots where you can choose to reappear when you die. They vary in terms of location, but there will be a nearby safe spot for you to regroup and recover. Some camps may be safer than others, depending how far you have ventured out into the world.

Can I cast a bind spell wherever I want or use a Soulbinder to decide where I will respawn like in EverQuest?
No, there is no binding of this fashion in EverQuest II.

What is "spirit" and what is a spirit shard?
Spirit is a resource that grows as you gain experience. While spirit and experience are tied together, one pool does not take away from the other (as is the case with AAXP in EQ). Spirit ranges in rank from zero to five. For each spirit shard you have in the world, the maximum spirit you can attain is reduced by one rank.

What does spirit do for my character, and how does its loss affect me?
Spirit will have different effects at different level ranges. For instance, it can affect the rate at which experience is earned. Since someone at level 50 doesn't really care about earning experience, spirit will impact other statistics for that player. The effects of spirit will change as the character advances, but high spirit will consistently provide benefits that are desirable and tangible.

The goal of this system is to make death something meaningful that players want to avoid at all levels of the game without taking away experience and levels that they have already earned. Spirit is essentially a modifier that affects future performance and earnings, so maintaining it is very important. Because of this, leaving shards uncollected will be highly undesirable.

Just to be clear, you're saying I don't lose experience or levels when I die, nor do I incur an experience debt?
Correct.

How do I retrieve my spirit shard?
You must return to the site of your death and reclaim the shard. You will see it at the spot where you passed on. Though you'll have to get within a reasonable range of the shard to retrieve it, you won't have to get right on top of it.

Can other players get my spirit shard for me?
Spirit shards do not behave like corpses in EQ. You cannot cast resurrection spells on spirit shards, nor can other players drag them or even see them. Only you can recover your own spirit shard.

If I can't retrieve a spirit shard for whatever reason, is my spirit ruined forever?
No. If you cannot recover a spirit shard for some reason, don't despair; after gaining a sufficient amount of experience, lost shards are restored to you and your maximum spirit level is increased again.

Değişik yapmışlar ölüm sistemini ama çok güzel olmuş. Hiçbirşey kaybetmiyorsun ama ölmek bir dezavantaj yaratıyor yinede. Eşyaların direk kaybolmayıp damage olması da güzel olmuş.[signature][hline]God created the earth in six days, on the seventh he rendered.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...