Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

MLG Colombus

Tyrannus

Öne çıkan mesajlar

http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/Hot_Bid/MLGColumbus2011/Boothtrophy.jpg

Bu gece saat 12de başlıyor.Dallastaki stream rezaletinin yaşanmıcağı garanti gibi zira prens charlesın düğünün streamini yapan şirketle anlaşmışlar.Sesle scoutu engellemek için boothlar var.Koreden aslan gibi adamlar geliyor vs vs.En çok hype alan turnuvalardan biri uzun süredir bakalım nolcek

Bomber uçuşu kaçırdıgı için onun yerine MC geldi.Idranın bracketında saygıdeger

2 veya 3 stream olucak aynı anda farklı maçlar olmak üzere.Bracketlara ve schedulelara da burdan ulaşıyoruz

http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/

Quick Lists

Favorites:
1. oGs.MC
2. Dignitas.NaNiwa
3. IM.Losira
4. ROOT.KiWiKaKi
5. SlayerS_MMA

From Open:
1. ST_July
2. mouz.ThorZaIN
3. sixjax.dde
4. mouz.MorroW
5. sixjax.Major

Underdogs Fighting:
1. FXO.Sheth > ROOT.KiWiKaKi
2. FXO.Moonan > SlayerS_MMA
3. Liquid`Ret > oGs.MC
4. EG.iNcontroL > IM.LosirA
5. ROOT.Drewbie > Dignitas.NaNiwa
http://media.mlgpro.com/site/images/features2/mlg_2_hdr_545.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
On June 04 2011 01:52 Engore wrote:
A list of people to follow on twitter if you don't have them:

About 30 people in the spoiler :D feel free to post more that i don't have so i can follow O.o

@day9tv

@djwheat

@itmejp

@kennigit

@hot_bid

@R1ch TL

@Teamliquidnet

@iccupdiamond

@askjoshy

@complexitylive

@annaprosser

@artosis

@callmetasteless

@idrajit

@egincontrol

@qxc0000

@mlgshibby

@mlgsc2scores

@mlglee

@sc2rootgaming

@katytorg (idra's gf i figure she'll be tweeting during the event)

@wellplayedorg

@slasher

@TylerWasieleski

@MachineUSA

@LZGamer

@redbullGAMING

@MLGSundance

Btw super recommend getting a twitter just to follow these people. It takes about 5 seconds to make it and its definitely the fastest way to receive information during these kinda events. I remember during Dallas twitter is where i found all my info :)

Added more people[/QUOTE]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Imagine you're IdrA. You are playing Startale's Bomber in the first broadcast match of MLG, on stage, in front of a huge crowd. You're practicing hard for this match and you're going to show your best stuff. Bomber is really skilled, but you're confident in your ZvT and ZvZ. You just hate Protoss because they are imbalanced. But a day or so before the match, you find out Bomber missed his flight. That's not so bad, it'll be a walkover or someone from the Open Bracket, both options way better than playing against Bomber.

Then the day of the tournament you walk into the venue and sit down to play some warmups in the booth. You look over and there's already someone in the other booth. He looks Korean. Dde? SeleCT? Who is it? You walk out of your booth and over to the other one. You open the door. "Hello?"

The chair slowly turns around. You see his face, but it can't be. He's not supposed to be here. Not him. Not a Protoss. Not THAT Protoss.

MC says, "Hi Greg, long time no see."

You back slowly out of the booth.

But you can't. It's already forcefielded.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...