Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

SP2 yükledik, peki ya şimdi?

DA2019

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Selam arkadaşlar, malum SP2 yayımlandı. SP2 kurup da oyuna giren, girip de herhangi bir problem yaşayan var mı?

Bu konuyla ilgili feedbacklerinizi bekliyorum.[signature][hline]"You have no cause to bar me, brothers. I wish to take nothing from the tower that you have been sworn to guard, but I will destroy you if you delay me."

Lord Soth, Knight of the Black Rose
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Türkçesini bilmiyorum da bağlantı problemleri ve oyundaki anormal lag yüzünden uninstall ettim SP2yi, şu an eski haline döndürdüm makinayı. Bu arada bilginize, NCsoft SP2'yi "şu an için" official olarak desteklemiyor ve yüklememenizi öneriyor:

"We currently do not support SP2 for Windows XP. If you have noticed any issues occuring after the installing of this Service Pack, I would recommend un-installing it.

Currently SP2 is available to Windows XP users, though this is not the actual release, it should also be noted that this release of SP2 is for "Windows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers"

This thread will be updated as necessary....

Thanks"

SP2 ile ilgili official forumdaki topic[signature][hline]"You have no cause to bar me, brothers. I wish to take nothing from the tower that you have been sworn to guard, but I will destroy you if you delay me."

Lord Soth, Knight of the Black Rose
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...