Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Fairyland: A Brand New MMORPG

Qui

Öne çıkan mesajlar

19/08/2004 çıkışlı bir oyun. Rakiplerinin aksine, screen'lerden de görüleceği gibi, şirin olmak için yapılmış :). Aylık 10$ olması nedeniyle, vaktiniz varsa eylenmek için oynanacak bir oyun gibi duruyor.

There lived wonderful creatures in a fantastic world. In the land of fairy tales, imagination is reality. If fact, our imagination is the life force that the fantastic creatures feed upon. Snow White would no longer exist if no one has ever heard of her or believed in her existence. Our imagination kept them going, shaped the world they live in and made sure their stories never end.

With the popularity of comics and video games, kids no longer turned to fairy tales. Aren't they just some corny old stories passed down from generation to generation? This loss in faith towards fairy tales has finally breached the very foundation of this land of fantasy and it is breaking up piece by piece because of it. First went the lesser known tales then later on even the more well known were no longer safe. All the surviving denizens lived in fear that the day would come when the entire realm would disappear for good.

This situation called of immediate action. Snow White, Cinderella, the little matchstick girl, the federation of witches, the guild of step-mothers and all the other surviving characters gathered for an emergency meeting. The meeting lasted for days and finally they came up with the final solution, to seek an answer from the Wise One, a great sage of immense knowledge.

The answer given by the Wise One was simple: "Let all who doubt our existence come and see us for themselves." With these words, the gates to the Land of Fairy Tales was opened and everyone was welcome to visit for as long as they desired. From then on, anyone can live the wonderful tales passed down through the ages and be part of them. Anything and everything is limited only by our imagination, in the world of FairyLand.

[signature][hline]God created the earth in six days, on the seventh he rendered.
@ui ICQ UIN: 1957744 MSN Messenger: [email protected]
ek$i | DevianArt | Eve-Online

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bu arada bu oyun Forever free yazıyordu noldu? yanlışın olmasın? aylık 10$ fln değildi? ben girdiğimde koskoca bannerda FOREVER FREE yazıyordu :)

oyun idare edici bana kalırsa ama daoc eq vs vs oynadıktan sonra 2 dakka durup cıktım oyundan :D indirdiğim 500 600 mb mı ne ona yanarım :D tam hatırlamıyorum şeyini 300mb de olabilir

[signature][hline]-hebele hebe hebe?
hebee bebehebehebe..
hebe be be?
-bee beee behebehebee.
hee hassie

[Bu mesaj Erutan tarafından 12 Ağustos 2004 20:26 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
arcane, 12 Ağustos 2004 23:10 tarihinde demiş ki:
smurf online olmuş.. :P

bak adam dalga geçiim derken yapılmayan tek mmorpg yi de buldu ...
3 gün sonra bu da çıkar gargamele karşı questler falan ... nasi olsa zilyontane şirin var , seç birini gargin şatosuna queste katil .. FOREVER FREE (aylik 10 dolar odersen tabi LOL )[signature][hline][I'm a soldier]
These shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
I'll never fall or fold up,

[I'm a soldier]
Even if my collar bone's crush or crumble,
I will never slip or stumble
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Lol hired yardın gece gece benii

ayrıca oynicaksanız conquer online öneririm oyun anime tarzında ama bg ye hiç uymuyor karakterler aşırı itici duruyor ve herkez zıplıyor anlayamadım gitti :D

free bu aralar sağlam planeshift var[signature][hline]-hebele hebe hebe?
hebee bebehebehebe..
hebe be be?
-bee beee behebehebee.
hee hassie
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...