Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Avrupa Serveri "Eva"

Evr

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Dragon Clan: What are your current plans, regarding servers outside of North America, like Europe for example ?

Dhevrin: We are preparing a new server exclusively for European players which will be located closer to Europe. Castle sieges will be set according to times that are more appropriate for our European fans and we hope to do things with the server that are more Euro-centric. The new server will tentatively be named, “Eva”.

Dragon Clan: The release date of Chronicle I has been announced as the 28. of June ! Some of the most interesting new content items of course are the new lands, castle raids and Antharas the earth dragon. Is the NA server community already advanced enough for starting raiding castles ? That and can you name some of the general game enhancements that are going live with C1 ?

Dhevrin: The NA community does not yet have a critical mass of clans and alliances to successfully run a castle siege. Hopefully when the castle system does go live, it’ll encourage our players to dedicate to leveling up their respective clans and really get things moving.

Dragon Clan: The community and communication at the official board works really well, thanks to your and Tisirin's activities. Thumbs up ! What are your future plans in that field, what will change. The forum software for example is said to be replaced. Some nifty new features ahead ?

Dhevrin: We want to work within a standard system within NCsoft. The forum software will be changed to a PHP based forum called UBB threads. If you are curious about the functionality of this forum, try checking out the forums for other NCsoft titles.

Dragon Clan: Regarding GM call queue load. Any planned measures to speed up answering time even further ?

Dhevrin: We’re improving in terms of the system and personnel. Changes to the petition system are implemented in Chronicle 1 that will cut down player abuse of the system. This should free up the GMs more to deal with player petitions faster. The team as a whole has gotten much more experienced and we add more members to the core team all the time, we’ve come a long way in terms of response time improvement and we’re getting better all the time.

Dragon Clan: Thank you for your time and great news for European players for sure ![signature][hline]Arthad LvL 56 Silver Ranger @ kain
RANG RANG
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Eva server'ının ne zaman açılacağı ile ilgili herhangi bi bilgi var mı?[signature][hline]The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison, and destroy my brothers! And you will know My name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

- Jules
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...