Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

[=o= Fm] 13/06/2004 yayını

Halfmumi

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Radyoyu haxorlayan bir arkadaş.[signature][hline][i]It is so ignorant to cry in someones funeral.Because you already know everyone will die some day, since the day you know him you should already know that.Now, look in my eyes and start thinking me rotting and decaying in my coffin.Sounds sad huh?But we are all sure that you and I will die some day.Maybe tomorrow maybe now.No need for tears in my funeral.Accept me dead, and so I will.
VII.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yayinim sona erdi cunku :) , takoz gelene kadar kapali radyomuz. Ailem gelecek onlari kar$ilayacagim , uzgunum :([signature][hline]BonePART, 28 Temmuz 2003 23:25 tarihinde demiş ki:
kız olsam verirdim
o derece
euehuehue

[Bu mesaj cmrownz tarafından 13 Haziran 2004 20:38 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yayındayım.
Therion.[signature][hline][i]It is so ignorant to cry in someones funeral.Because you already know everyone will die some day, since the day you know him you should already know that.Now, look in my eyes and start thinking me rotting and decaying in my coffin.Sounds sad huh?But we are all sure that you and I will die some day.Maybe tomorrow maybe now.No need for tears in my funeral.Accept me dead, and so I will.
VII.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bin türlü zorlukla uğraşıyorum desem yeridir.[signature][hline][i]It is so ignorant to cry in someones funeral.Because you already know everyone will die some day, since the day you know him you should already know that.Now, look in my eyes and start thinking me rotting and decaying in my coffin.Sounds sad huh?But we are all sure that you and I will die some day.Maybe tomorrow maybe now.No need for tears in my funeral.Accept me dead, and so I will.
VII.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

evet bu gecelik takoz yayınım erken bitiyor zira miğdem pek iyi değil
şöyle bir yayın oldu ::
23:15:41 the blues brothers - (i got everything i need) almost Current Song
23:11:58 Ace Of Base - Edge Of Heaven
23:07:24 The Police - Reagge Tribute - 04 - Jamaican In New York
23:03:04 Train - Drops of Jupiter
22:57:49 REM - Man On The Moon
22:51:56 Santana - One Of These Days (Featuring Ozomatli)
22:47:22 u.f.o. f. dee dee brigwater - flying saucer
22:43:52 Zuhal Olcay - Duet
22:39:18 Zuhal Olcay - Uykun Olsam
22:33:41 Zuhal Olcay - Oyuncu
22:29:46 Zuhal Olcay - Hep Ayni
22:24:51 Zuhal Olcay - Tango
22:21:18 erkin koray - sevince
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...