Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

EksiSozluk yazar alimiyla ilgili

Evolution

Öne çıkan mesajlar

sozluk.sourtimes.org/apply.asp

başvurular açıldığı sırasında 1900 civarı olan online okur sayısı şu an 3500lerde. biraz acele edin üye olmak istiyosanız.[signature][hline]"computer games don't affect kids; i mean if pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music..."-kristian wilson, nintendo inc, 1989-
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

saklamışlar üye olmayı[signature][hline]And there's a million of us just like me who react like me, burn, smell, explode like me glow like me, periodical like me and just might be a piece uranium, but they are just isotopes of me!
I'm Chemical. Yes, I'm the pure Chemical
All other isotope Chemicals can't react forever. So won't the pure Chemical please meltdown please meltdown please meltdown...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

forum burası kardeşler. chat ortamına çevirmesek?[signature][hline]"computer games don't affect kids; i mean if pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music..."-kristian wilson, nintendo inc, 1989-
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

gibi gibi bi tavır var gene çaylak üye alınıyor sen mesajlarını atıyorsun 10 mesajında mod lar tarafından onaylanırsa galiba üyeliğie adım atıyorsun[signature][hline]Here I'll stand on the firing line
Here I'll walk through the field where I died
I will fight and let the voice ring true
I am the ghost.Standing next to you
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Elcia, 19 Mayıs 2004 17:23 tarihinde demiş ki:
Angelfire o kadar iyisinki..:)

2 gün içinde bunu söyleyen 3. kişiyin aynı zamanda 1 sene içinde söyleyen 3. kişide sensin[signature][hline]Here I'll stand on the firing line
Here I'll walk through the field where I died
I will fight and let the voice ring true
I am the ghost.Standing next to you
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...