Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

wotlk online sipariş

QoS

Öne çıkan mesajlar

https://gamersloot.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=133_130&products_id=2033

netten arama yaptım ve bir yamuklarına rastlamadım, kullananlar gayet memnun. gece en geç 00:30 a kadar keyinizi göndeririz garantisi veriyorlar. saatlerce sıra beklemek istemediğim için bu yola başvuracağım..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Delivery: Phone confirmation is required for all first time purchases. In most cases we will call you within 20 minutes of purchase, please check your spam folders and contact us on live chat if you do not hear from us within 12 hours of purchase! Key should be emailed shortly after phone confirmation. Nothing shipped.

Phone confirmation olayı biraz sekteye uğratır gibi bunların işini en azından Türkiye tarafından.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

yalnızca ilk alacagınızda oluyor o phone confirmation, cok da korkulucak bir durum degil... arıyor, adresinizi falan soyletiyor, dogru soylediniz mi diye kontrol ediyor... bir de baska isme kayıtlı bi kredi kartıyla alırsanız kartın sahibiyle de konusuyor... tek sorun, arayan adam pek ingilizce bilmiyor genelde, aynı seyleri soyleyip duruyor, aksanı da dert oluyor biraz, ne demek istedigini anlayıp adam gibi cevaplarsanız 3dk. nızı almıyor yani...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Miraul said:
tek sorun oyun rapid e yada torrente dusermi :P 12 sinde

Wrath will eventually be available for download online, but this might take some time to establish. A working DVD drive will be the only way to ensure you are ready to play on launch day. Otherwise, when we initiated the online download for Burning Crusade it took 2-3 weeks to get up and running. I'm not saying Wrath will take this long (I have no idea, it may) but don't expect it Day 1.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Tested and working on EU live servers

This is basically for the people who can't get their hands on the DvDs but can get the CD-Key, till you manage to get a copy downloaded i found out how to get your beta client to work on live.

I had the beta client, downloaded and fully updated.

I changed 2 things so i am able to login with it to live servers :

1-Go to //Wotlk Beta Folder/Data/enGB/realmlist.wtf

open it, remove all what's written there and paste that

Code:
set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist eu.version.worldofwarcraft.com
set portal euThis change is to make your client connect to the European servers.

You should be able to see in your //WoW/Data/enUS/realmlist.wtf the real values for logging in on US servers, you copy that to your beta client and it should work

2- Copy //WoW/WoW.exe to //Wotlk Beta Folder/ - replace the current file.

Your wow tbc version has got to be 3.0.3

This change is to bypass the (Unable to validate game version) error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you can login and play, which means when you get your wotlk copy all you have to do is scratch the key and type it on the website and just login. Ofcourse i can't test northrend with it but it should work fine, i was able to play normally on the beta, later on you can install the game when you have the time for it since there will be lots of patches coming out , which will change a lot of things.

NOTE :: Don't run the game from launcher, run it from wow.exe . Launcher had the habbit of returning realmlist.wtf back to it's default value.

Bu yöntemin çalıştığını söylüyorlar yani büyük şehirlerde yaşamayıp bırakın ilk günü, ilk hafta edinemeyecek kişiler için en cazip yol bu gibi gözüküyor :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Miraul said:
betayi zipleyip upload edebilicek varmi* :P

Zor değil bulması 3.0.1 Wotlk Beta diye aratan herkes kolay bir şekilde bulabilir. Hatta blizzardın sitesinden de indirebilirler ama uzun sürer oradan indirmesi ^^

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/clients/pc/beta/WotLK-Beta-3.0.1-enGB-downloader.exe
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Wrath of the Lich King available for download on release day ?
This is probably the most confusing news post ever if we consider that yesterday, I reported that Wrath of the Lich King wouldn't be downloadable on Day 1. However according to an official post on the german forums, Blizzard will make the game available for download on release day! I wouldn't take it as 100% sure before we see an US post about it but it's not the first time we see something announced in europe first.
Quote from: Lyonthri (Source)
Original: ein kleines Update an dieser Stelle: Die Downloadversion von Wrath of the Lich King wird am Release-Tag zur Verfügung stehen.

Translation: A small update about this: The downloadable version of Wrath of the Lich King will be available on release day.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...