Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Hoth Gezegeni geldi ya da gelecek

GwindonSurion

Öne çıkan mesajlar

The Rebel Alliance's secret base has been discovered by the Empire on the ice planet of Hoth. Now they must execute a fighting withdrawal or be crushed by the superior Imperial Forces...

The developers have been hard at work translating the intense excitement of the battle on Hoth from the Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back movie into an exciting and interactive experience for Star Wars Galaxies.

Lead Designer Thomas "Blixtev" Blair had this to say about the development process, "I've found myself watching the battle of Echo Base multiple times on my machine here at work. My team and I are trying to make as many elements of the movie come to life as possible and the first step of that process is learning exactly how it played out in the movie."

Blixtev and the team found themselves constantly surprised by the new details they picked up on each and every viewing, "It was interesting to find out how our minds tend to change things and how we forget all the details. A couple of details we noted upon repeat viewings were how the speeder flaps flipped up on the wrong side (if the vehicle were to actually work properly) or the note stuck on the door of the room where the wampa was locked inside Echo Base."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...