Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Facebook'ta bir sorun

yav

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Sorun arkadaşımın hesabının facebook admini tarafından kapatılması.

Login olmaya çalışınca şu şekilde bir uyarı geliyor,
said:
Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.

'here' dediği yere tıklıyorum akabinde şöyle bir soru-cevap şeysi geliyor:

said:
Why was I disabled?

Facebook disables high school users who have not successfully affiliated with a high school network after 60 days. Users can also be disabled if Facebook determines that they are not a part of the network that they have attempted to affiliate with. This policy is in place as a security precaution, and Facebook takes it very seriously.

Why do I need to join a High School network?

Community verification is one of the best ways to ensure that Facebook remains a safe and trusted environment. The confirmation process also helps to ensure that the appropriate users are placed in the correct networks. Users have up to 60 days to confirm their HS networks. If the allotted amount of time has passed without a confirmation, the account is permanently disabled.

What are the requirements to join a High School network?

Only current high school students are permitted to join HS networks. Users must be currently enrolled at the high school network listed on their accounts.

I’m homeschooled. How can I join?

Unfortunately, at this time, Facebook does not support most homeschool networks. Our high school networks are based around a model of community verification. Because of their size, homeschools are inherently hard to prove an affiliation with. I’m sorry if our policies on this matter present any inconvenience. In the future, we will consider new ways to integrate homeschools into the site.

Özet olarak, girdiği high school network'une gerçekten ait olduğunu verilen 60 gün içerisinde kanıtlamadığı için hesabı ebediyen kapatılmış (permanently disabled diyo)

Çok saçma geldi bana bu olay, aynı network'te bi ton arkadaş var bi bizimki patlamış. Hani bari network'ten çıkartsalarmış ne iş direkt kapatmışlar :S

Sonuç olarak napmalıyız anlayamadım, akıl fikir rica edeyim dedim. Belki başına gelmiş olan vardır...

Olmadı sil baştan açar heralde de ne gerek vardı şimdi-.-
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...