Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Kil'jaeden the Deceiver

Innuendo

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Sparkcaster said:
Gangren said:
Herif işinizden izin alın diyor ya, mal mıdır nedir

15-16 yaşında bi isveçli velet o gmlerden biri zaten.
bence bu veletler ve bu hırs yüzünden teza felan girmedi sk ya

Adamlar gayet basarılı olmuş, nedir bu yaş üzerinden ofensiv tavırlar ben de bunu anlamıyorum...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Reamer said:
Adamların bu işte para aldıkları falan yok çünkü bu guildin skgamingin adını duyurmaktan başka bişi yaptığı şey yok. Aynı şey nihilumla mousesport içinde geçerli. Size verebilcekleri en fazla şey bi kaç hardware ve eventlere size yollamak. Sözleşmeli olarak para alcagınızı zannetmeyin en azından wow pveden. Ha ilerde çok öte sponsorlar olur bu adamlar bizi tanıtıyo diye parada verebilirler ancak şimdilik olan bişi yok bunla alakalı.

Adamlar gayet güzel kastılar, ama o adamlar üstünde olan bir baskıda var. Eminimki bazı şeyler konusunda zorlanıyorlar yoksa ben sanmıorum o raidteki her insan sabahın köründe kalkıp geceye kadar raid yapmayı seviyorlar. Ne kadar motivasyon ve epeen olursa olsun bişiler var.

Sonuç olarak adamlar oyunu ilk bitirdi ve wotlk'ya kadar tadına doyulmayacak bi epeenleri olucak. Aynı şey kelthuzad zamanıda oldu, dt'nin o kadar ağlamasının tek sebebi expansiona kadar kaybetçekleri rant meselesidir.

adamların sponsorları oyle öften pöften değil. donanım saglayıcıları falan cok onemli sponsorlar ve para da alıyorlar elbette. sitelerine aldıkları tık var ayrıca.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

yaptiklari röportajda da söylemişler. copy-paste yapiyim tam olsun.. video gelicekmiş bu arada..

SK-Gaming Interview

Frostshock (a Hungarian WoW blog) interviewed the two leaders of SK-Gaming. Questions: Csulok & Hancu. Answers: Mackzter & Mekon

So first of all grats to the Kil'jaeden first kill! You've been behind Nihilum for a really long time, what do you think was the turning point that made you guys gain lead? What do you think changed in the guild?

* Well for starters we never really took the race as serious as we do now, but for Sunwell we really prepared ourselves to be more competetive and the whole guild already had that mentality automatically so :). Nothing really changed in the guild, its just that me and mek and also the other leaders made sure that people understood what our goals were and that we'd do everything we could to achieve them.

So the morale change was the most important factor in your opinion?

* The morale change and a bigger focus on trying to become the best guild.

The time you spent raiding at M'uru and Kil'jaeden was incredible, 40+ hours over 4-5 days. How do you manage the guild during this time? what are your guildmembers doing IRL to be able to raid so much? how much support do they get from families, school and employers?

* I can't believe we hear so much whine about this, I guess its just because I'm young and live in Sweden. But I can't really see any job where you can't take 10(?) days off over a whole year just to play, you have vacation days and its up to you how you want to use them. People ask this question all the time and I just don't get it :) Its only during progress, and now when we've killed Kil'Jaeden for example we'll be going back to raiding 2 days a week or so at normal times, Its a hobby and if you want to be the best at the hobby you think is fun you can afford to take some days off to do it.

How much did the M'uru and Kil'jaeden tries cost in terms of repair and consumables? how did the guild bank handle this hard time?

* Not that much in repairs, we had the guildbank pay everything and we still have ALOT left so its no problemo on that part. However consumables cost alot for each individual, but it was the 2 most important bosses which we've been waiting for over 12 months so it was well worth it :). We have alot of free time now to save up for the next expansion aswell so its not going to be a problem at all really.

Next question is about sponsorship. Can you tell us more about how it really works? how much help you get from them? Also there are some wild theories out there on the forums about you guys getting payed for raiding, premium for first kills, there's also the famous "Meanwhile at the Sk Office" video. So how much of these rumours is actually true? :)

* Haha, there's no way SK or Mousesports(that sponsors Nihilum) can afford to pay 30 active raiders each and every month. The thing you get from sponsors can be guildmeetings, a bit of hardware and stuff like that which is really really nice. And also you get the chance to send a few people to new events and so on. Can't really talk about everything but I think you get the idea. About first kills and so on, of course first kills are worth more to lets say SK or Mousesports so we are definatly going to fix a guildmeeting this summer!

Looking back over the "Sunwell Barriers" as Tigole likes to call the gate system, what's your opinion of it? good? bad? did raiding progress gain anything from this system?

* Before Sunwell everyone thought it would be absolute garbage since everyone thought the bosses would be as easy as in Hyjal or Black Temple (Most of them atleast), but they turned out to be sooo hard and soo demanding. If there wouldn't have been gates guilds would have burned out I think, I think the gate system turned out to be very good, the only flaw with it is that US gets it 1 day ahead of EU basically. After a 4day raiding session it is really nice to have 3 weeks relaxing I tell you. (Until the next gate)

It was interesting to see Neg on the killshot. can you tell us a bit about the recruit? do you know what the drama was that made him leave his previous guild? Our knowledge is very limited about this.

* Well I can't really comment on the state of his old guild Nihilum, but he wasn't happy there and was looking for a new guild at the same time as we needed a shaman so it worked out really well for both of us I'd say.

What's your guess about the number of guilds that can defeat M'uru and Kil'jaeden in their current form, or before the wotlk talents are patched into the live realms? (13 guilds killed muru before the casting time interrupt fix, and another 15 since then)

* Kil'Jaeden probably not that many, sure the topguilds will kill it in time but it is such a demanding fight from everyone in the raid WITH a couple of random elements which makes it even harder. M'uru I'm sure alot of guilds will kill since its mostly a dps race with tactic involved. I'm not saying Kil'Jaeden doesn't require a perfect strategy because it surely does, It is definatly the hardest and the most demanding fight ever, Everyone in the raid needs to really be on the ball so to say.

How was the "rp" part of the Kil'jaeden fight and the stuff after it? we know from datamining, that a fair bit of talking is involved between Anveena and Kalecgos, the little lady sacrificing herself eventually. How epic was the fight in terms of lore? Also how was the event after the fight? Again from datamining we gathered Velen and Lady Liadrin talking a lot about the blood elf paladins and the things they did with the Naaru. Aside from the conversation's transcript, we dont know much about the events. Can you tell us a bit about the events?

* To be honest I wasn't really looking too much on the event afterwards, I was more out tabbed fixing news and stuff like that hehe. You'll see when we release the movie though and it was about 10minutes long so :) Pretty epic I'd say! The death scene looks really cool aswell and after the whole event you can see the Sunwell.

So you promise we'll see this in the movie? Excellent!

* Yes for sure, we had quite a few that frapsed the fight so you'll see it soon!

How much of the tactics is spoiled in the movie and the different POVs btw?

* Well its not done yet, but you'll see the fight basically. The boss is SO hard and SO demanding from everyone as I said so its not like you can watch the movie and go in and one shot him, thats for sure! We'll have 3(?) different POVS I think.

After M'uru and Kil'jaeden - the two ulimate boss encounters in the Burning Crusade - where do you see boss tactics evolving in terms of increasing difficulty, complexity, executing the tactics perfectly? Or it's pretty much maxed out and only new mechanics can increase difficulty?

* I was really amazed they managed to tune M'uru so well, I was almost thinking that Kil'Jaeden would be easier since it hadn't been tested at all on the PTR but it turned out to be even harder! Lets just say our expectations after these 2 fights are really high and we're hoping for even better fights. I think they are trying to make personal skill more important more and more.

After seeing and defeating everything possible in game, what is your top 3 favourite encounters in the expansion?

* M'uru, Kil'Jaeden and Magtheridon. While Kil'Jaeden can be REALLY frustrating it is a really nicely tuned fight. And Magtheridon because of the cubes of course :D

Do you realize that Nihilum's "haegemony" lasted for 5 tiers and exactly 25 months? Does it make you guys especially proud or you were not concerned about stuff like this at all? only the world first?

* No I did not, I was sure we could beat them for Sunwell. They were still our main threat though hehe, but yeah it feels better to break their streak for sure!

Any last words? Shoutouts?

* :o)

Thank you so much for your time and congratulations once again.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

abi kill'den para aldıklarını soylemedim. sponsorluk anlasmalarından para alıyolar. bosuna mı duruyo orda amd, adidas logoları falan. turnuvalarda ustumu giydirsin, bilgisayarımı toplasın? sadece bunun için orda sponsorluk olarak gozuktugunu zannetmiyorum. sk-gaming bi guildden öte bişey, profesyonel bir olusum. fanboyları falan değilim yanlıs anlamayın, nihilum'un kesmesini cok daha fazla istiyodum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

hoş bir şey tabi bir world first çekmek tabi de ısınamıyorum bu sk-gaming olayına. sponsor almak nedir yahu, eskiden ismi olurdu guild'in, memberların adlarını duyunca tanırdık. Ne hale geldi bu nedir yani, "sk-gaming" daha aptalca bişi olamazdı heralde.

hayır bi de "yok bea sponsorlardan pek bişi almıyoruz, sadece reklam ehi ehi" var. birader o kadar önemsizse alma sponsor. pis herifler.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

soyle dusunun arkadaslar sk-gaming sadece wow guildi ile bir araya gelmiş bir oluşum değil. birçok multiplayer oyun için kadroları var. ve bu oyunlar dünya üzerinde en çok oynanan oyunlar. yani sadece aktif wow oyuncularının 10 milyon oldugunu dusunurseniz, bir de buna counter-strike, fifa gibi oyunları da katın, inanılmaz bir kitle var.

hal boyle olunca bu kitleye tabi ki firmalar kendilerini tanıtmak isterler. bu oyunu en iyi oynayan insanlarla bu işi gerçekleştirmeleri normal bir durum. nasıl ki dünyanın en iyi sporcuları çeşitli firmalardan sponsorluk alıyorlarsa, oyuncular da aynı sekilde.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

oyunu ciddiye almak kadar ezik bu durum yoktur yahu.günün yarısından fazla oyun oynamak filan.cidden eziklik budur yani.
dünyada gezilip görülücek o kadar yer varken,yapılcak o kadar şey varken allahın asosyali gibi oturup orda 24 saatlik günün 20 saat wow oynamak,uyumamak,raiddeyken tuvalete bile gitmemek falan...yahu beyinsizlik tanrısı mısınız,nesiniz yani.

ulan mucit olursun bi edison gibi.günde 3 saat uyursun da bi boka yararsın ya hani.çalışırsın hep dünyaya bi katkıda bulunmak için.dünyaya harbi yük yani bu adamlar.bi boka yaramayan bu kadar insanı bir arada çok nadir görürsünüz kaçırmayın bu fırsatları.oturup böyle "OWWW WAOW ADAMLAR KESMİŞ ATMIŞ HELAL OLSUN" gibi söylemler arasında bi boka yaramayan adamların oyundaki bi boka yaramayan başarısını kıskancağınıza oturup gülün hallerine,"bu kadar beyinsiz olunabilir mi" diye.

oyunda elin salakları günde 24 saat oynayıp boss kesmişler,oturup siz burda davasını yapıyosunuz.tartışıyosunuz filan bide aranızda.nihilum vs sk falan.yahu bırakın yani oyun oynamadaki maksadınız takılmak olsun ya."yok sk kesti ama nihilumda onlar kadar oynasa keserdi" gibi varsayımlar altında tartışcağınıza burda,girin oyununuza alın arkadaşlarınızı,yürüyün abi bi bırakın dailyleri de eğlenmemize bakalım,bi wsg ye premade kurup girelim,ventrilodan muhabbet ederek dalgamızı geçelim deyin(örnek).kendinizi oyuna göre ayarlamayın oyunu kendinize göre ayarlayın.arkadaşıma diyorum

-abi gel dışarı çıkalım bugün
-yok abi daily yapmam lazım epic mount alıcam *telefonu kapat*

yahu ben epic mountsuz oynuyodum oyunu takılıyodum öyle.kassam da alırdım ama uğraşmaya değmez dedim falan.bu tip çok arkadaşım benim yani aranızda da olabilir.çok ciddiye almayın yani.elin öldürdüğü boss çenenizi yormasın.takılın siz oynayın.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...