Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

20th of May 2008

Miraul

Öne çıkan mesajlar

TambourineMan said:
Kötü oldu. WOW yeni expansionla çakışması intihar demek olur AoC için. Bu erteleme Eylül'e kadar gider.

Ne AoC ne de War için wow bir tehtit oluşturmuyor artık lakin ikisininde kitlesi oluşmuş durumda, tabi aoc baya önde konseptten dolayı. Bunun üstüne kendi kitlelerini üzerine wow dan adam alacaklar, ya çıktıklarında bilemedin millet 80 olup birşeyin değişmediğini gördüğünde...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"Olumsuz etkilenmez" diye birşey olamaz.

İkiside MMO marketinden pay alan / almaya çalışan yapımlar.

AoC bazıları için WoW'dan kaçış, bazıları içinse WotLK gelene kadar arada oynayabilecekleri bir oyundu.

WotLK ile aynı zamanda release olursa, AoC büyük kayıp alır. İster istemez birçok oyuncu Death Knight / Arthas görmek için WotLK oynayacaktır.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ne diyeceğimi bilmiyorum.Yep yeni pc aldım.Dünya kadar borc girdim.AoC artık benim için bitmiştir.Mayıs 2008 de bu oyunun çıkma ihtimalide olduğunu sanmıyorum.Blizzard kraldır bu alemde de tektir.Artık AoC takip edecek insanların aklından da şüpe duyacağım.Bu kacıncı erteleme.Gidip sabaha kadar Funcom şirket elemanlarını dövesim geliyor.

Bu iş burda bitmiştir ve bu forumlarda yazı yazmıyacağım.AoC la ilgili en ufak bilgiyi bile takip etmeyeceğim.Blizzard a helal olsun adamların rakipleri yok ama hala WoW u ileri götürmeye çalışıyorlar.

Kalın sağlıcakla.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

red in olayı bu, heycanlı yapısı gereği :)

Açıkçası razı idik yarım yamalak mmorpg oynamaya ki ziyadesiyle de alışıktık eski oynadıklarımız sayesinde, aoc dan startup da çok da fazlasını beklemiyorduk. Funcom bu işi bildiğini yine kanıtladı, insanın kendisinin bilmesi gibi yok, ertelediler adam gibi çıksın diye.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

biraz da oyunu yapan firma tarafindan düşünürseniz, oyunu her ertelemeleri, rekabet içerisinde olduklari diger cikacak oyunlar hakkinda daha cok bilgi edinmelerini sagliyor. Yani oyunu "tüh ya bak burda da bug varmiş, hadi 2 ay daha erteleyelim" demez hiç bi firma. Ha zate zaman veriyo, 2 ay erteliyo, mantigi ne bunun. Biz bu buglari 2 ayda hallederiz gibi bi mantik yok. Benim tahminimce Aion yüzünden oldu bu erteleme. Oyunun daha kore harici betasi cikmadi, ve oyunun cok saglam oldugu biliniyor. Hangi firma olursa olsun, blizzard da buna dahil, kafalarina çakmaya geliyoruz diyo NCsoft Aion ile.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Aoc Game Direct Official Apologize For The Delay

In this, Game Director Gaute Godager discusses the latest developments surrounding Age of Conan.

It feels to me I am the Herald of bad news (no, it is not a new class). Rather, I am the grey faced postman always arriving with the bills. I am the guy with a yellow post-it on your windshield confessing a fender bender. I am the only one in the elevator when the door opens, and a pretty lady enters reaching for her nose. It seems I only write to you with bad news – that’s all I do! I want to write this update to encourage you – we are on the right track, and by Crom we are close to the finish!

Although you might not see it this way, and you are frustrated, we delay because - it is right. It is the right thing to do! Naturally I sound righteous, haughty and bordering on arrogant when I say this: This is the right thing to do. You want something better than what you would have gotten in March. You deserve something better! I want to apologize – not for what we did but because some of you might have gotten upset. For that I am sorry. For this decision, and every one leading up to it – I stand by it 100%! This game will rock!

Ok, enough with the emotions, though I simply needed to get this off my chest. Why do we delay again? It is simple and it is complex:

- The level of bugs.

The previous delay was for a major reason – the combat control and balance. This is no longer the case. We have the big things under control, although not all has reached beta in the speed I would have liked to have seen! It is now simply getting in the things we did, polished. We have continued to receive fantastic feedback for the previous changes. See this article for instance: http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=178652 if you worry that the game has not progressed. The previous delay was correct and time spent wisely, so is this - and so will this time be spent!

The simplicity of this explanation (bugs) as the reason behind the delay is that you have heard it before by all major players in the industry and by all others making computer software. Bugs are controllable on a statistical level, but I guess sometimes statistics don’t really reflect the experience. Although we have seen bugs go down as predicted by statistics, the increase in polish didn’t really follow suit. This discrepancy can only be explained that the bugs we have fixed aren’t by themselves flawless. Two bugs out of beta and one in. Again a well known phenomena. The added time should now deal with it. We are on the right track.

I guess you saw we hosted a large community event at the end of last week, giving the awesome Conan fan- sites a chance to see, ask and learn as much as they could about the nuts and bolts of the game. (And meet so many of you really cool people – how did you like the Stygian restaurant?) This event was all about giving as much info as we were asked (in addition to us presenting a lot ourselves;-). I think it’s safe to say that many of us had a great time at the event, but since so much info came out of it I also see the need to clarify some things. I am creating a State of the game update so you can learn more about how we are moving ahead. Today, however, I wanted to speak about the additional eight weeks of development, and the new release date.

Reading your concerns and replies about the delay on our forums I see, and understand, that many of you are concerned about the status of the game. I also see that many of you support our decision in pushing it back, since you have played enough MMO’s to understand. Like me, you know that the last stretch of polish is what makes or breaks our MMO straight-after-launch-first-impression. Like me, many of you know that making games is not an exact science. We are dealing with emotions, and fun, and technology and what have you.

Launching in March was our clear goal, even up to last week. As a listed company we are forced to deal with release dates in a different manner, especially since a lot of our value is based on Age of Conan. And whenever something changes, we need to inform the market first. Most of our people only found out this morning due to legal requirements. The final decision was something I and some of our key management people made over the weekend. The premise was simple. As we now moved into the home stretch, we took that last, long look at the state of the game. How would it be come March? Would it become like we intended it to be if we launched in March? The final word from our CEO came on Saturday evening, after we discussed this through the day. And here we are.

Let me be very clear about this; as opposed to our last pushback in August we are not about redesigning parts of the game this time around. Now we are on the final stretch, with the goal plain in sight. I have assured you before, but we are neither the first nor the last gaming company to add more development time to our game in the last stretch. That is not an excuse though, but ultimately it’s the quality which matters. That is the only yardstick which truly matters. This additional time is about hope. In only four more months you will know if we made the right move. I feel confident we have!

Yours truly,

Gaute
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ertelenmesi iyi olmus. yahu wowdaki beklentiler ile bundakiler farkli, blizzard basarili super bir sirket bunu herkes kabul ediyor ama wow daha ilk ciktigindan beridir housing koyacaklar , hala yok buda sozlerinin ne kadar arkasindan olduklarini gosteriyor, sonucta her sey bu sirketlerin icersinde donuyor ne dogru ne yanlis ne mumkun ne olabilir, olmayabilir.. alinmis karar guzel sacma sapan buglar sonucunda uye kayip etmektense, (vanguard vs) ertelesinler daha iyi.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Blizzard hiçbir zaman Player Housing için söz vermedi, sadece "It's possible in future" dendi. Lütfen gerçekdışı şeyler yazmayın.

Ayrıca, WoW'un ömrünün bittiğini düşünüyorsanız, sadece kendinizi kandırıyorsunuz, gelecek olan WotLK ile beraber, aktif hesap sayısı 10 - 10.5 milyonu rahatlıkla sollar. Bu kadar kullanıcılı bir oyunun da hiçbir yenilik gelmemesi durumunda bile sıfıra inmesi en az bir sene, belki daha fazla alır.

AoC'ye gelince, oyunu yapan şirket Funcom, farklı başlıklarda da bahsetmiştim, AO'nun yapımcısı. AO'da insanlar ciddi stabilite, yama, yenilik sorunları ile karşılaşmıştı. Şu yaşananlar gayette beklenir şeyler..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ciktigi gunden beridir possible near future :) e biraz insanlar beklenti icine giriyor normal olarak..

conan warhammer wow arasindaki iliskiyi anlamiyorum. birbirlerinden uye calsalar bizlere ne bunu da cozmus degilim. sonucta bir server de oynuyoruz yani 10 milyon oyuncusu olmasi veya yukselmesi ya da azalmasi oyunlarin iceriklerinin ne oldugunu gostermiyor ki.. wow super bir oyun conan ciktiginda da insallah guzel olur varsin 1 milyon kisi oynasin meselemiz eglenmek nede olsa..hem seceneklerin artmasi cok guzel bir sey birbirlerinden etkilenip oyunculara cok daha guzel seyler vermek zorundalar , kazanan bizleriz :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Wow un ömrü tabiki bitmez kolay kolay arkasındaki firma bliz oldukça, ama mantıklı insanlar için wow un ömrü bitmiştir, ha ben oynuyorum neden daha iyi bir alternatif yok şu an. Oyunda yenilik yok, yenilik diye insanların önüne sunulan şeylerde aslında olan birşeyin süslenmiş hali. Oyun stabil değil, dengeler sürekli değişiyor, lock hariç :D. Ao da bubları yaşadı tabiki, her firma yaşayacak ama aoc funcom un ikinci şansı, biraz akılları varsa hem ao dan hem de wow da yaşanan sorunlardan ders alırlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...