Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

New Age Nedir ?

CapN

Öne çıkan mesajlar

New age music is closely related to the New Age movement of beliefs, therefore, its contents have been constantly associated with mystical matters clearly present within the cultural movement. Today, it has become associated more with general relaxation and is taken lightly by most listeners, although a strong mystical perspective is often presented through the packaging of the music and the venues of purchase. To be specific, the mysticism present is characteristic of the 21st Century New Age movement;it draws freely from religious traditions around the world with very little deference to the clarity of the traditions' histories. This also can be applied to the music structures, instruments, and timbres. Often composers will utilize traditional instruments (or synthesized versions of them) with little relation to the musical context of their origin. For many critics, ethnomusicologists, and the like, this is the major criticism of this musical style: its vapid and potentially homogenous appropriation of musical material and instruments.

"New Age Music" is said to have become popular because it is believed to express spiritual, non sectarian, and consciousness expanding lifestyle, that allowed millions of people all across the planet to study and practice spirituality without the limitation of organized religion. New Age music was believed to be popular in the 1960s with the hippie subculture.

-wikipedia[signature][hline]I want your blood
I want your brain
I want your Soul

[Bu mesaj AzureSlayer tarafından 07 Aralık 2005 20:25 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...