Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

O.C. 16 & 17. bölümlerde neler oldu?

Faust

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Bu bölümlerde ne olup bitti birisi kısaca yazabilirmi.
İşyerindeydim ve ne gece ne de tekrarlarını izleyebildim.[signature][hline]FAUST
Feel my world shake, like an earthquake. Hard to see clear. Is it me? Or is it fear?

[Bu mesaj -Aeris- tarafından 05 Ocak 2005 12:59 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

[spo1=1-16 The Links]Oliver plans a trip for the gang, but things don't go as well as everyone might have hoped- except for Oliver of course. Summer really plants herself into "friendship" within Anna and Seth's relationship. Jimmy and Sandy decide to go into business together. Caleb and Julie return from Europe, and Hailey and Kirsten butt heads. Ryan finds himself in the cold.[/spo]

[spo2=1-17 The Rivals]Sandy and Jimmy have plans to sign papers for the Lighthouse... but is Jimmy ready? Oliver makes his plans official to Ryan, but Ryan just cannot catch a break from anyone and fins himself in an all too familiar position. Summer has a "big" new boyfriend... for a little while. And Julie gets a job.[/spo][signature][hline]"'Cause we are all the little tin man with hearts like little tin cans and as we line them down with tears, over the years, they inevitably turn... to rust "
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Merak etme bunları bende okudum.
Bana tam olarak Türkçe açıklama lazım.

Bu arada: 16. ve 17. bölümleri niye spoiler verdinki?
Onlar 2 hafta önceki ve bir hafta önceki bölümler :)
Bu Cuma da yenisi var.[signature][hline]FAUST
Feel my world shake, like an earthquake. Hard to see clear. Is it me? Or is it fear?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

17 verilmedi henuz, gecen hafta cuma yilbasi oldugu icin kaynadi, bugun izleyecez 17yi.

/edik:karistirdim dogru cuma bugun. :p[signature][hline]Thanatos : Technician Hardwired for Assassination and Nocturnal Analysis/Technician Optimized for Sabotage

[Bu mesaj thanatos tarafından 07 Ocak 2005 16:46 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...