Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

p2p networkler supreme court gundeminde ..

Dralnu

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Supreme Court To Rule on Peer-to-Peer Networks

Faced with seemingly conflicting lower-court rulings, the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday agreed to consider the legality of Internet peer-to-peer file-sharing services, which are often used to pirate recordings, music and software. Both sides welcomed the court's decision. In a statement, MPAA President Dan Glickman said that the high court "has the ability to address the legal liability of companies that abuse and profit from technologies whose primary use is to illegally redistribute copyrighted materials." On the other hand, the peer-to-peer networks insisted that their technology could be used as an alternate means of distribution by the companies that are currently battling them. Gigi Sohn, president of Public Knowledge, a technology advocacy group, told the Los Angeles Times, "The content companies have a long history of harnessing new technologies to their financial benefit."

url[signature][hline]Hi, I'm Affinity, and I'm still completely insane in every format that doesn't have Null Rod. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm here to rape your horses and ride off on your women, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...