Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Peter Chimaera

Sylian

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Fanfiction konusunda ustad olmus bir adam var:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/181593/Peter_Chimaera

Her bir hikaye bu kadar mi mukemmel ve komik olabilir. DOOM: Repercussions of evil'i bu adam yazmis iste. Ek olarak cok harika digimon ve devil may cry fanfic'leri var.

Devil May Cry: TEH CRYING OF THE DEMON

Dante watireed in his castal of darkness but he was not sad was angery1 A man was that a demon came to conquer him but it would not be so.

"I have come to delver a massege from a demon" saided a beard man with angry sword. He ripped Dante castla but Dante duck under the sowrd and return the fatal blow.

"Who the demon?" Dante setts down his fists.

"I am only bring message" And the man died with blood attack. Dante was explore for clues in old mansion. Time to rock and roll, his thoughtedhead brightened him.

"Relax your weopns!" Said a demonwoman. Her name hse said was Karrven and she explosioned a fire at him. Dante took his pistals and cracked a awesome lightning and she came to exploding. Dante swoop down with sword but sword broke!

"Naack1! Tatth was my faethers SWORD I MURDER YOU" but she was alsready mudredicd becuse she was un dead ghost spirit of demon working for the great daman mastar Powerloth.

"Good work yuo freed Kravne but now fights you against me!" And it was Simonn Belmont from Castalvania who was turns more evil by Darcula. Too much power so Dante did not have his sword and hads use his gun attack.

"Fire bullet" Dante shoot at Simon and blood his face off. "NO!"

Simon was not free thoug becuss he was under evil powrar too lnog! Dante felt bads about it but tath was his duety. He would make new sword out of a metal and would win triumph over anuther evil agein!he end

THE MATRIX RETURN

Neo was wake from sleeping and he shout at Trinity "Help you I think your dead"
"No I am not" she said and she gotted some water drink.
Morpheus walking into the bedroom "Good morning Neo we must kung fu"
So they trained the jiu jitsu and martia larts.
Neo kick him "Good job"

"Morpheus we got a distress signal it is from Niobe"
So they ran into the ship and they found Nioba and she was okay but there was a sentinal.
Neo punched it. His hand was hurting very badly.
"Neo you must be careful" Morphus said and shot the robot.
"Wait" Neo said and he downloaded how to kill the sentinels. But it was too late and cause the machines created a new matrix.
"No, we cannot our powers in the new matrix"
Then Neo disconnected but he was looked dead, and they all told Niobe the sad news.
"What happen in the first matrix" "They are all dead"

"tihs is too much" Morphus shotted quietly "help me fight to save this"
"i illh elp you" Trinity say with the cry she was sad cause thoughts neo was dead but it was matrix trick!
Neo try to say help but his body wads frozedn
"sOh no!" Merpheus say at teh radar screen "more matrix is attack us"
"we will have to jug in" Trinity hooked her up
Wehn they entared teh place was filled with Smiths because the matrix was curroopted with the matrix virus.
"I'll fight this 500" Morpus said and he sworded out his katana at great attack.
Trinity watch in amazing! "You are so good"
"What's this" Morpeud read a data becauz he was fight agents and make them run, but the data said some information!
"It say Neo is alife! We shuld wait go back to seak to him" and they tooks off by using phone interface.

Neo was okay they finds because of mediskel equipmont.
"The matrix is virused wso they cans not control the people any morR,. We arm not win yet but shall continue of the fight!"
They aggreed and formed for strewngth so they could fight the matrix one other day
"gentalmen the fight goes on" Neo said with fist and the crews cheered with new hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvLKzdagqg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...