Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

[=o= Fm] 13/06/2004 yayını

Halfmumi

Öne çıkan mesajlar

said:
Alexi_Septimus, 13 Haziran 2004 01:04 tarihinde demiş ki:
Marduktan back vocal teklifi gelmiş size sayın mumi?
Alman hatunu bırakıp gidebilecekmisiniz?

Mumiden cevap: "Marduk gelsin ayağıma!!!" lol :)[signature][hline]The answer of the question, why we are melancholic.
I still feel the pain, i still feel your love...

Born to cry...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Her masal gibi bitti bugün
O kısacık mutluluğumuz
Belki yalandı
Belki yalan gibi birşeydi
Seninle mesut oluşumuz
Şimdi ellerini görüyorum boşlukta çaresiz
Gözlerini görüyorum en acı hüzünlerle dolu
Oysa
Ne kadar yalvarsan da
Ne kadar ağlasan da
Artık evet diyemem
İnsanlar kendileri çizer kaderlerini
Seni affedemem...

[Bu mesaj Halfmumi tarafından 13 Haziran 2004 01:17 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yayındayım efem.

Blondie - Maria[signature][hline][i]It is so ignorant to cry in someones funeral.Becouse you already know everyone will die some day, since the day you know him you should already know that.Now, look in my eyes and start thinking me rotting and decaying in my coffin.Sounds sad huh?But we are all sure that you and I will die some day.Maybe tomorrow maybe now.No need for tears in my funeral.Accept me dead, and so I will.
VII.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Haydi millet çoşun.[signature][hline][i]It is so ignorant to cry in someones funeral.Becouse you already know everyone will die some day, since the day you know him you should already know that.Now, look in my eyes and start thinking me rotting and decaying in my coffin.Sounds sad huh?But we are all sure that you and I will die some day.Maybe tomorrow maybe now.No need for tears in my funeral.Accept me dead, and so I will.
VII.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Clubber mısın evladım?[signature][hline][i]It is so ignorant to cry in someones funeral.Becouse you already know everyone will die some day, since the day you know him you should already know that.Now, look in my eyes and start thinking me rotting and decaying in my coffin.Sounds sad huh?But we are all sure that you and I will die some day.Maybe tomorrow maybe now.No need for tears in my funeral.Accept me dead, and so I will.
VII.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

HIM - Solitary Man'i istiyoruz o zaman.[signature][hline][i]It is so ignorant to cry in someones funeral.Becouse you already know everyone will die some day, since the day you know him you should already know that.Now, look in my eyes and start thinking me rotting and decaying in my coffin.Sounds sad huh?But we are all sure that you and I will die some day.Maybe tomorrow maybe now.No need for tears in my funeral.Accept me dead, and so I will.
VII.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...