Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

K-Box | İstediğiniz yüzeyi hoparlöre çevirin

Dragonmax

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Kerchoonz tarafından satışa sunulan K-Box adlı fütüristik ses teknolojisi, her türlü sert zemini hoparlöre çevirebiliyor. Gözümüzle görmüş, kulağımızla işitmiş değilz ancak ürünü incleyen onca kişi topluca hayal görüyor olamaz kanaatindeyiz.

Bildiğimiz kulaklık girişi aracılığıyla cep telefonu, medya oynatıcı, dizüstü bilgisayara ya da televizyona bağlanan K-Box, akabinde sert bir yüzeye konulduğu an eğlence başlıyor. "Gel" adı verilen bir teknoloji sayesinde sesi titreşime çeviren cihaz, aynı titreşimleri yüzeye aktarınca ortaya bassları yüksek tizleri de hallice olan bir sonuç çıkıyor.

Tam olarak bir iPhone kadar olan K-Box, dahili pil ile çalışıyor, USB'den şarj edilebiliyor ve 20 saate kadar ses titretebiliyor. Kerchoonz'un ürünle alakalı internet sayfasında 40 eurodan giden K-Box, söylendiği kadar iyiyse o parayı arkadaş ortamında ziyadesiyle çıkartır gibi bir his var içimizde.

said:
To use the K-box, you first must charge it via the included USB cable. Then connect one end of the included 3.5mm audio patch cable to the line out or earphone jack of an audio device and the other end of the patch cable to the Aux In jack of the K-box. As soon as you plug into the K-box, it will power on. You’ll know it’s on because a Blue LED next to the jack will light up. Unplug the cable and the speaker powers off. Easy.

I tested this speaker with an iPod nano and my Slacker G2 radio on various surfaces, including a wooden laminate floor over concrete, table top, stack of books, concrete sidewalk, wooden deck, large empty plastic storage container, etc. I was very surprised that the K-box performed much better than other vibration styles speakers that I’ve tried in the past. Audio is loud, clear and has decent bass when paired with the right surface. I found that the best overall sound was achieved by placing the speaker on the top several layers of poster board placed on top of my computer desk, which has a kitchen cabinet style Formica top. Removing the poster board caused the bass to weaken. Placing the K-box on the floor of my wooden front porch also yielded good sound / bass.

Regardless to the surface used, a definite hiss / static can be heard in the background when the music was paused and sometimes when playing quiet music. This isn’t noticeable from several feet away though. Another issue worth mentioning is that a popping noise is heard when the audio cable is pulled out of the K-box Aux In jack to turn off device. Speaking of power, it would be nice if there were some type of battery level indicator on the device.

All in all, the speaker does perform as advertised. I like that it is both portable and rechargeable. The 20 hours of playing time per charge is definitely an advantage over other small travel speakers. The only downside to the Kerchoonz K-box is that it requires some experimentation in order to find the right surface that will produce the best sound. But once you do find a sweet spot, it does surprisingly well.

Product Information
Price: £39.99 (~$66.00)
Manufacturer: Kerchoonz
Pros:
* 20hr battery life
* Good bass
* Easy to use
* Comes with a case

Cons:
* Background hiss
* No battery level indicator

süper bişiye benziyo, deneyi çok isterdim..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...